One of the main school subjects responsible for the health of the child is, as you know, physical education. Without it, the full-fledged physical development of our children is impossible – especially in a school environment, where children spend most of their time motionless, at their desks.
As a rule, the whole class is “kicked out” for physical education, offering exercises that, according to the development program, are “prescribed” for all healthy children. And few people today remember that there are 3 medical groups for physical education, and not all children get into the main one – healthy.
The content of the article:
- How many physical education health groups do schoolchildren have?
- The main health group of schoolchildren in Russia
- Preparatory group for the health of schoolchildren
- Special group – subgroups “A” and “B”
How many physical health groups do schoolchildren have – the principles of dividing into health groups
First of all, it should be understood that health groups and health groups for physical education are not the same thing…
- Under health groups understand 5 groups in which children are enrolled, in accordance with the assessment of their health.
- Concerning medical health groups for physical education – there are 3 of them.
They matter when the child participates in school physical education lessons:
- The main one. Healthy children who do not have serious health problems and meet developmental standards.
- Preparatory. Children with minor health problems.
- Special (A, B). Children with serious disabilities in the work of the main body systems and with chronic diseases.
Many parents (and even teachers) do not know, but for each physical culture health group there are contraindications, indications, a set of classes and even the time that is allowed for these classes.
Not everyone understands that special medical groups are different from conventional exercise therapy. And the difference is simple: exercise therapy is carried out by doctors, while physical education classes for medical groups are conducted by teachers, but taking into account the optimal training methods.
What else do you need to know about exercise health groups?
- The choice of a group for physical education is carried out before entering school – and must be indicated in the medical record.
- The assessment of the child’s condition is given exclusively by the pediatrician (or therapist, adolescent specialist). It is he who defines the child after examination into one of 3 groups. When enrolling in a special group, the doctor is obliged not only to indicate the diagnosis, but to establish the degree of disturbances in the work of the body. In certain cases, a medical opinion may be required.
- The health group should be confirmed annually.
- The health group can be changed if the annual examination reveals that the child’s condition has improved or worsened.
Children from the first 2 medical physical education groups usually work out together, but for children from the preparatory group, both the volume of the load and its intensity are reduced.
As for the composition of the special group, it is formed by the order of the school director and at the conclusion of the visiting team of specialists. Classes for this group are held at school twice a week or three times, but for half an hour.
What kids fitness clubs offer – modern fitness programs for kids
The main 1st health group of schoolchildren in Russia
The main physical health group includes healthy children with the 1st and 2nd health groups:
- Without health problems.
- Having mild impairments that do not entail developmental delays compared to their peers. For example, overweight, VSD, dyskinesia, or mild allergies.
Children from this group are allowed up to …
- Delivery of the TRP standards.
- Training sessions in full.
- Delivery of standards.
- Trainings in sports sections.
- Participation in competitions, tournaments, olympiads. How to collect a child for a trip to a competition in another city?
- Participation in hiking trips.
- Classes in DYUSSH and DYUKFP.
Of course, it is also important to remember when allowing children to play sports, and about relative contraindications.
- With a round back, boxing, rowing and cycling will be contraindicated.
- With astigmatism and myopia – diving, boxing, motorcycling and weightlifting, alpine skiing.
- For perforation of the eardrum – any kind of water sports.
Preparatory group for the health of schoolchildren in physical education
Children with the 2nd health group are assigned to the preparatory physical culture group (according to statistics, more than 10% of all students in Russian schools):
- Poorly trained physically.
- With morphofunctional health disorders.
- Included in risk groups for certain diseases.
- Those with chronic diseases in remission, which lasts about 3-5 years.
Children from this group are allowed up to:
- Classes according to the usual program, but with the exception of certain types of training and exercises.
- Passing the TRP, test and routine control tests, participation in sports events – only with the special permission of a specialist.
Children from this physical culture group are not allowed to participate in sports competitions.
They are also prohibited from:
- Large amounts of high-intensity physical activity.
- Long run.
- A large number of repetitions of exercises.
The teacher is obliged to choose a special set of exercises for children, in accordance with the medical record, which contains all the contraindications.
The medical certificate must also indicate the period for transferring the child to the main group.
Children from this group are recommended:
- Alternating complex exercises with special breathing exercises.
- Replacing running with walking.
- Conducting calm games without sudden movements.
- Increased rest breaks.
The conclusions of the commission for assigning a child to this group is not required – just a certificate from the district pediatrician is enough, which must be attended by:
- Stamp and signature.
- Recommendations based on the recommendations of a narrowly focused specialist, as well as specific restrictions.
- And also the period for which the child is assigned to the preparatory group.
Special group of children’s health for physical education at school – do physical education lessons with children of special groups “A” and “B”?
This physical culture group is divided into two more – A and B.
Children with the 3rd health group are enrolled in special physical culture group A:
- Having chronic diseases, malformations, etc.
- With developmental disorders that require mandatory limitation of physical activity.
- Having serious disturbances in the work of the body, which do not interfere with studies, but are contraindications to physical education.
Children from special group A are allowed up to:
- Classes on a specially designed program.
- Classes in certain types of school curriculum with a mandatory reduction in standards.
- Exercise therapy.
The following exercises are imperatively limited:
- Moderately intense outdoor games.
- Participation in competitions.
- Participation in mass physical culture events.
- Visiting sports sections.
- Delivery of standards.
Children from special group A do not work with the rest of the children – they should be given separate lessons, which should be led by specially trained instructors in special programs.
Children with the 4th health group are enrolled in special physical culture group B:
- Those with chronic diseases without pronounced signs of impaired general well-being.
That is, children from this group are allowed to general theoretical studies, but they are generally exempted from physical education at school.
Children from special group B are allowed to:
- Exercise therapy classes.
- Classes on a complex special program developed by a specialist – at home, independently.
A child can be assigned to this group only by a decision of a medical commission, and a certificate is issued exclusively for a certain period, after which it must be reissued with a commission and examination of the child.
The Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article – we hope it was useful to you. Please share your feedback with our readers!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!