Your subconscious mind can be called a storehouse of your brain with unlimited possibilities. Moreover, in terms of its capacity, the human brain is far superior to a computer.
Scientists say that by the time a person turns 21, their brain stores a hundred times more information than the Encyclopedia Britannica.
The subconscious mind carefully stores this data and helps a person to adequately respond to various situations. But it also remains a very mysterious place.
So, are you ready to find out what is hidden in your subconscious mind?
Let’s try to answer these questions thoughtfully and seriously.
- Imagine that you are standing on the shore and looking at the sea surface. What are your feelings?
- You look at the seagulls hovering over your head. What feelings do these birds evoke in you?
- You slowly walk through the forest, while looking at your feet. What’s in front of your eyes? How do you feel?
- You are watching running horses. What are your emotions from this sight?
- Around you is an endless hot desert, and in front of you is a powerful wall, which has no end and edge. But on the other hand, there is a hole in it through which you can see a beautiful oasis. What are your next steps?
- You are wandering in the desert and suddenly you find a jug filled with water. How will you proceed?
- You managed to get lost in the woods at night. Suddenly you notice a house with lights in the windows. Your actions?
- There is a dense fog around you, and you cannot see anything. What will you do first?
Now let’s find out what your answers mean. The questions may sound simple, but there is a deeper meaning in the answers.
- Your answer to the first question is a description of your attitude towards life in general, as well as towards your feelings and desires.
- The second answer is how you treat women.
- Your answer to the third question is your relationship to your family.
- The fourth answer is your personal relationship to the male sex.
- The fifth answer describes your usual strategy for solving problems and difficulties.
- The sixth answer shows how you approach the choice of a sexual partner or a second half.
- The seventh answer demonstrates your willingness to get married / married and start a family.
- Your eighth and final answer shows what you think and how you feel about death.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!