Modern women, in order to improve their figure, visit fitness clubs, train with a personal instructor, or train at home, on their own. However, not all of them remember that a beautiful and healthy body requires not only regular physical activity, but also proper healthy nutrition.
See also: How to choose the right fitness club – 20 main questions when choosing a fitness club.
Therefore, today we decided to tell you about fitness nutrition for girls.
The content of the article:
General rules of fitness nutrition for women
If a woman regularly plays sports, then a healthy diet is especially important for her. Therefore, very many are worried about the question – how to eat during regular fitness sessions?
In fact, there is nothing difficult about this, you just need to adhere to a few simple rules:
- During the day you must consume not less than 2 or even 3 liters of liquid. Moreover, 1 liter of them is water;
- Breakfast is the main meal, which guarantees not only great well-being throughout the day, but is also the key to your beautiful figure;
- Food must be taken frequently, every 3 hours., but the portion should be small… It is thanks to this that it will easily double, and the blood sugar level will be stable, which will improve the metabolic rate;
- Do not drink liquids during or immediately after meals.;
- In your menu reduce the amount of fried and fatty foods to a minimum, or eliminate it from your diet altogether. You do not need to eat refined and starchy foods, since they not only contribute to obesity, but also have a detrimental effect on human health in general;
- You should not eat high-calorie foods after 16.00. In the evening, try to eat only light meals, low in carbohydrates and fats;
- Avoid eating before bed completely. At night, the metabolism slows down significantly, so all unused calories in your body will remain in the form of fat;
- Make sure that you have a lot of non-starchy carbohydrates and proteins in your daily dietbecause they provide your body with the energy you need during your workouts. To do this, include more fruits and vegetables in your menu, as well as soy meat, low-fat cottage cheese, tofu, and yogurt. Read also: Proper nutrition for your health and beauty.
- Avoid processed and processed foods altogether. Cut back on sugar and salt in your menu.
Pre-workout nutritional guidelines – when and what can you eat before fitness?
Bulky food (a plate of borscht or salad) can be eaten no later than a couple of hours before the start of the workout, but denser foods (for example, cottage cheese or porridge) can be eaten an hour before fitness.
A pre-workout fitness menu can include the following meals:
- Baked potatoes with vegetables
- Fish and vegetable salad;
- Chicken breast with rice or rough bread;
- Dairy products.
One hour before fitness you can eat one pear or apple
30 minutes before the start of classes it is recommended to drink a cup of strong green tea or black coffee without sugar. This will help turn fat into “fuel” for the body. Accordingly, during fitness you will burn more calories and less glycogen, glucose and amino acids.
Read also: 10 Most Useful Fitness Gadgets – Which Do You Choose?
Drink a glass of water before starting your workout. This will keep your body hydrated and keep you hydrated while exercising.
When and what to eat after exercise – post-workout nutritional guidelines
If you want to be the owner of a slim athletic figure, then food after training is a must, especially in the first 20 minutes after class… It is at this time that the assimilation of carbohydrates and proteins occurs especially efficiently, and all the calories are used to restore muscles and build up their mass.
You can eat, but not all products – and therefore many trainers hear from their wards the question – what can you eat after training?
Your post-workout meal should include the following:
- Grape or cranberry juice – since carbohydrates after active physical activity must be consumed in liquid form. You can eat any non-fatty carbohydrate food (rice, fruits, jam, potatoes, vegetables);
- Low-fat cottage cheese, chicken fillet, egg white, cheese or yogurt fill your body with the necessary protein.
- Any of the above products can be eat within an hour after the end of sports… However, it should be remembered that a personal dose of protein for a person should be conditionally placed in his hands.
Important: 2 hours after a workout, it is strictly forbidden to consume foods that contain caffeine: chocolate, tea, coffee and cocoa.
Proper fitness nutrition will help you not only to make your figure slim and beautiful, but also fill your body with all the necessary useful microelements.
And then your fitness classes will give great results!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!