Despite the fact that it is customary to treat women’s experiences with less attention than men’s, the situation has begun to change in recent years. What advice can you get from experienced women who have achieved a lot in life? Read this article and you will surely find something of value for yourself!
1. Coco Chanel: “There are no ugly women, there are lazy”
Indeed, one can argue about beauty for a long time, but any woman can become attractive if she examines her strengths and weaknesses, and also makes efforts to emphasize the former and make the latter invisible!
2. Indira Gandhi: “You can’t shake hands with clenched fists”
If you want to learn how to build positive relationships with others, learn to be more open and show your true intentions.
3. Margaret Thatcher: “The house should be the center, but not the border of the woman’s world”
In the modern world, all possibilities are open to women. Is it worth limiting your life to home if you can become anyone? Well, having achieved your goal, do not forget that you have a hearth to which you can always return to get help, love and support.
4. Galina Vishnevskaya: “The most important thing is not to give vent to despair”
Sometimes every person can lose heart. But you can’t feel sorry for yourself, this feeling can become all-consuming. Remember who you are, and boldly go forward, no matter how hard it is!
5. Faina Ranevskaya: “Life is too short to spend it on diets, greedy men and a bad mood”
Maybe sometimes you should relax and think carefully about what you really want? Is the ideal figure of giving up the cake worth it, is it worth keeping a marriage that does not bring happiness? And, finally, is it necessary to constantly think about the negative if there are so many good things in life?
6. Oprah Winfrey: “To be successful, a woman must think like a queen. The Queen is not afraid of failure and is not afraid to sacrifice other people’s lives “
Change your mindset to gain control over your life! Think as if you are already at the top and the path will become easier.
7. Simone de Beauvoir: “Women are not born, you can only become one with time”
Develop and work on yourself. Femininity has many facets: don’t follow stereotypes to find your true self!
Learn wisdom from other women to find your own perspective on life. Let these tips help you with that!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!