10 best cosmetic products for washing, according to women’s reviews – what and how to wash your face in the morning?
Washing your face is an important part of the morning ritual of every woman who wants her skin to be beautiful. We will take a look at the 10 most popular beauty products for washing and tell you how to wash your face in the morning according to your skin type.
The benefits of washing
Many women neglect to cleanse their face in the morning, believing that this is not necessary, since at night there is no makeup on their face, and street dust does not settle.
But this is wrong! This can even lead to clogged pores, since our sebaceous glands work no less actively at night than during the day. While we sleep, the sebaceous glands continue to secrete sebum and toxins – a breeding ground for bacteria that can lead to blemishes on our face. Therefore, morning washing is simply NECESSARY for our skin.
Your every day should start with washing your face!
Which remedy should you choose?
In the modern world, there are many different cleansers. Let’s figure out which one is right for your skin type.
1. Gel for the face
Gel is a transparent viscous suspension that contains substances that dissolve fat, as well as various useful and caring components: herbal extracts, oils, antibacterial substances.
Washing gels perfectly cleanse the skin of oil and impurities, penetrating deep into the pores. Suitable for oily and combination skin. Oily skin is characterized by increased sebum secretion and a tendency to acne formation, and the gel cleanses the face well and dries it slightly, which helps the owners of this skin type to fight imperfections.
- Gel AVENE Cleanance – for deep cleansing of problem and oily skin, effectively cleanses the dermis from impurities and sebum.
- There is also a good gel, but at a more affordable price: Pure Line with Aloe Vera Cleansing, for combination and oily skin. The product deeply cleanses, mattes and refreshes.
2. Micellar water
Micellar water not only easily removes impurities, but also cares for the skin. It is a mild cleanser, which is a liquid made up of microparticles called micelles. They are fatty acid solutions and moisturize the skin.
Most suitable for women with dry and sensitive skin. Delicately cleanses and tones, leaving a feeling of freshness.
- Is in good demand among women Garnier water, the soft formula of which is suitable even for sensitive skin, cleanses, soothes.
- AND micellar water NIVEA – it contains natural ingredients, it does not irritate the skin and does not cause an allergic reaction, since it is free of parabens, silicones and fragrances.
3. Foam for washing
It is a light-textured foaming agent. The composition includes components that effectively cleanse from dirt, but at the same time do not have a negative effect on the water-fat balance.
Manufacturers produce different foams for different skin types, so when choosing this product, be guided by your type.
- Among the most popular are – SECRETS OF ARCTICA by PLANETA ORGANICA, contains organic extracts and oils. Gently cleanses and moisturizes the skin.
This cosmetic product is specially formulated for sensitive and dry skin. The substances included in the composition remove dirt in the most gentle way.
Mousses are enriched with useful ingredients: extracts, oils, panthenol, glycerin, etc. Gently cleanse the skin.
- Suitable for daily cleansing Mousse Bark for sensitive and dry skin… It works gently, cares for the skin, does not contain irritating additives.
5. Facial cleansing milk
With the help of cleansing milk in the morning, you can gently and carefully cleanse the skin from the dirt accumulated overnight.
This remedy is most suitable for those with dry to normal skin. It delicately cleanses without irritating or tightening the skin, nourishes and moisturizes. Usually, such products contain a lot of oils, so milk is so useful for dry skin, but not at all suitable for oily and problematic ones.
- There is a popular milk Black Pearl – for dry and sensitive skin. Cleans and soothes, moisturizes, nourishes and increases skin turgor.
6. Hydrophilic oil
It is a two-phase product consisting of two parts – water and oil. Before use, such a product must be shaken thoroughly.
Thanks to the oils it contains, it is suitable for mature and dry skin. It softens and nourishes tired, dry skin of the face, and with prolonged use it will also smooth out fine wrinkles. With all this, it copes well with dirt.
- According to women, the most popular is hydrophilic oil APIEU DEEP CLEAN, it does not violate the lipid barrier and prevents the appearance of a feeling of dryness.
- Also deserved good reviews hydrophilic oil Kanebo Kracie Naive Deep Cleansing Oil (Olive)… Contains macadamia nut oil and olive oil. Penetrates deep into pores, cleanses the skin, detoxifies and relieves irritation. With a light floral scent.
This cosmetic product has a creamy texture with a soft, gentle formula. Cleansing creams contain many oils, extracts, minerals, as well as natural surfactants, and do not contain aggressive components.
Thanks to such a natural composition, the cream has a lot of positive qualities: very delicately – but at the same time effectively – cleanses the surface layer of the skin and pores, does not dry or irritate the skin, promotes cell regeneration, moisturizes, tones, nourishes, rejuvenates, helps to overcome dryness – and last but not least, it maintains a healthy pH balance in the skin. Such properties make it indispensable for sensitive and very dry skin types.
- Good example – cream for washing “VkusVill”… A gentle and gentle face wash contains ingredients that will not dry out. After applying the cream, the skin becomes soft, silky, moisturized and looks well-groomed. Free from parabens, artificial colors, lanolin and mineral oils.
8. Facial wipes
One of the most effective types of skin cleansing is washing with napkins. They come in different types and are suitable for absolutely any skin type.
The wipes massage, perfectly cleanse, tone, give a blush and radiant appearance to the skin, and also contribute to exfoliation – the process of deep cleansing of the skin from the outer keratinized layer of cells. There are practically no drawbacks to washing napkins.
- Napkins that have a lot of positive reviews – OLAY Skin Comfort… Tones up and gently exfoliates, soothes even very dry skin. Gently removes dirt. Ideal for daily care.
These are small, porous sponges, usually made from natural materials.
There are different sponges for washing: from soft and gentle to harder ones, made from different raw materials, with different cosmetic properties. But, basically, they all have common characteristics – they cleanse of impurities and excess sebum, exfoliate the stratum corneum of the epidermis, stimulate blood circulation, promote the renewal of skin cells, are suitable for normal and prone to increased sebum secretion.
- Due to its availability, it enjoys popularity wash and makeup sponge Miragemade from natural cellulose. Upon contact with water, this material acquires a soft porous structure, which is ideal for effective, gentle removal of cosmetics and impurities from the skin. The sponge also provides a light facial massage and has a mild exfoliating effect.
- Good reviews from women received air Konjac Sponge Company… It is natural, removes dark spots from the skin, cleansing it. Gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the skin.
A product that will wash your skin “to a squeak” is soap. It can be very different: with oils and without, natural and not very, liquid and solid.
Washing with soap is not recommended for people with dry skin type, as it dries, and soap is much more suitable for oily skin.
But it must be remembered that any soap (no matter how natural it is) violates the lipid layer of the skin.
However, face soap is popular. ORGANIC SHOP Organic Kitchen… This is a nourishing face soap. Delicately cleanses and effectively fights skin imperfections, heals, gives tenderness and natural radiance.
The morning starts not with coffee, but with cleansing the skin.
Girls, share your favorite cleanser in the comments!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!