10 stylish coat and shoe combinations for fall-winter 2020
Coats and shoes are the leading pair in our fall-winter wardrobe, and they need to be thought out even before the cold weather sets in. But, as often happens, we leave this question for later, and when it gets chilly and even frosty, we urgently combine what we have, or look for new things on sale, or stop at the casual style. Too many options and too little time.
Fortunately, everything is very democratic this season, so you can experiment with different bows without fear of getting into a mess. Find your own combinations and feel comfortable. But if you want some inspiration to spark your “fashion” imagination for the winter season, check out this selection. You will definitely be on top!
1. Plush coat (so called Teddy coat) + high boots with heels under crocodile skin
2. Leopard print coat + lace-up high boots
3. Lacquered coat + “Cossacks” ankle boots
4. Oversized coat in a large cage + high lace-up boots
5. Coat in a small black and white cage + boots-stockings
6. Bright pink coat + snakeskin boots
7. Long down jacket + hiking boots
8. Blanket coat + high riding boots
9. Trench coat + lace-up knee-high boots
10. Oversized coat with a belt + cowboy boots
11. Checkered trench coat + Chelsea boots
12. Eco-leather coat + cream ankle boots
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!