Best WordPress Templates to Create a Website for Blog
If you plan to organize a new portal where you will share thoughts, reviews, and news, then think about what the design should be. After all, the success and number of readings depend on how beautiful and memorable the pages look. Making money blogging isn’t new. There will be many competitors in the market that you’ll have to deal with. Don’t know where to start? We have a ready idea – WordPress blog templates. These products give a finished look. You don’t need to get a final wanted appearance with special efforts. All you need to do is select the appropriate layouts, install and make a couple of changes. Of course, you are constantly thinking about how to create a website for a blog.
In today’s review, we give recommendations for beginners. You’ll find out which CMS is the most popular, what you need to know about templates, why to buy paid ones, and what to look for when choosing. So, let’s begin.
How To Make A Website
Before launching a new project, many people think mainly about buying hosting and a domain name. However, the issue is much deeper.
For example, you need to decide on the CMS. This directly shows up in your work. People make all the changes in the administrative panel, add articles, and edit the design.
The most popular are such control systems:
Many of them are better suited for online stores. When answering the question of how to create a website for a blog, we advise you to opt for WordPress.
There are several reasons:
- CMS is one of the most popular in the world.
- Constantly updated and maintained, which guarantees trouble-free operation.
- Suitable for beginners who want to understand. Perhaps the most intuitive of the competing ones.
- It has all the tools to build a future successful news portal.
- Free to use. There are different paid options, but if you wish, work without them.
- CMS has many suggestions for improving work, plugins, and templates with designs.
Now let’s think about what should be in the future website.
What Are Blogs
In all areas, we can reduce video blogs and information portals. The latter, in turn, are divided into many directions. For example, the most popular topics in recent times are:
- Reviews of purchased products.
- Life situations and how to get out of them.
- Tips for expectant mothers.
- Fashion and makeup.
- News of peace and culture.
- Gossip and rumors of show business.
Thus, we divide directions into entertaining and serious news to obtain important information.
Each direction requires an individual approach. For example, the appropriate color scheme, general style, and font selection.
Let’s look at the important points for key areas – video reviews, news portals, and entertainment.
How To Create A Website For A Blog With Video Content
Firstly, you need to decide on the functionality and goals. Be sure to have the ability to upload ready-made video materials. You may also post articles. However, promoting the YouTube channel doesn’t interfere with having your website. Also, monetize it and place banners of partners and sponsors in the sections.
What should the future layout have:
- Simple design and graphics. Since pages already turn out to be dynamic visual content, extremely bright and catchy elements or a lot of animation play a cruel joke. They draw too much attention.
- Background video. For the main page, this looks great. You may even place your business card, which tells what you’ll be publishing.
- Ease of use. You aren’t a programmer or web designer. Therefore, working with templates for blog websites should be quick and hassle-free. This applies to both adding new publications and editing the page’s appearance. Drag and Drop helps in this task one hundred percent. The included instructions are also a great bonus. On TemplateMonster, all paid products have such manuals.
- Built-in forum. Adding such a section won’t be extra if you build a well-known personal image and create popularity around your persona. You can not roll it out immediately but add it later as needed.
- Retina Ready is an option for how well pages are displayed on different screens.
Consider these points when thinking about how to create a website for a blog with video and which layout to choose on TemplateMonster.
Official Page In The Search Engine For Youtuber
It’s important to find a layout that correctly conveys your character. After all, each Youtuber has its style and topics. We won’t give examples of successful figures in this area. There are so many of them that we may just get lost.
We know one thing for sure: sponsors also treat you seriously if you have an official page on the Internet. After all, investors see you treat personal business thoroughly since you invest in its development. This is no longer a hobby but a real business.
Recommend paying attention to the development of Hazel. The design is incredibly clean and understandable. There are many layouts to choose from. View the Demo and pay attention to the last one. There is a special appearance to display your activity properly. There is also integration with YouTube channels. That is, no need to spend a long time filling. You duplicate content by giving it a brief description.
How To Format Correctly News Content With Serious Headlines
Create your resource if you promote a portal with major global topics. Partners will treat you more seriously. Therefore, this may also appear on your services price list. In addition, it expands the audience and adds readers from mobile devices to it.
What should a good design have to guarantee success:
- A lightweight. A lot of content and article archives affect the page loading speed.
- Bright elements shouldn’t be fussy. The main focus is on downloadable content.
- More clean lines and simple colors to choose from.
- Nice looking on mobile devices.
In general, when viewing the Demo, the appearance should be similar to the stripes of famous world electronic publications. Let’s look at examples.
Successful News Portal Template
In this paragraph, we’ll unite two directions – entertaining and informational. After all, they need to publish as many articles and notes as possible. There is also a similar approach in the design and section layout.
Let’s look at the most famous examples to understand how such a resource should be designed.
The popular ones are BBC World News, The New York Times, Bologny, Al Jazeera, and the like.
As you can see, they have several common features:
- Laconic design.
- The predominance of light colors with bright accents.
- The first strip is visible immediately, as it takes up a lot of space on the page.
- There are many areas on the main page, and all news articles are well structured by direction and importance.
Wondering how to create a website for a blog and which template to choose? We offer a couple of good options:
- Merimag has a great layout. There are multiple layout options, dark and light versions. Theoretically, the appearance adjusts to absolutely any request of a blogger.
- Monstroid2 is an absolute hit and a bestseller among buyers. Such a powerful development is suitable for any business, containing different options. Even online stores buy their chic and flexible layouts.
Want more offers? Go to TemplateMonster, use the filter to narrow down the list, and choose.
Useful Review About More Cool Layouts
This material gives interesting information you may use while choosing.
Each activity type needs an individual approach to the site’s appearance. Today, readers have seen several examples of suitable developments for each direction. How to create a website for a blog and make it successful and useful to society? Start by looking for relevant themes on TemplateMonster. Choose a proposal that won’t only emphasize the specifics of the activity type but also provide all the necessary functionality. See more good offers here.
1. How to create a blog for my website quickly?
All you need to do is decide on a domain name, choose a CMS, buy a template and start filling in. The last point is the most creative.
2. How to create a website for my blog in WordPress and choose a template?
Please note that it’s important to make a correct proposal list in the matter of choice. To do this, be sure to select developments exclusively for WordPress. Also, filter the proposals by rating, color, and other marketplace options. For the rest, rely on the general concept. It must be one.
3. How to create a blog website for free?
It won’t be possible to do without investments completely. At least you’ll pay for hosting and a domain name. Here are a couple of examples of how to save money – use a free CMS, buy templates with plugins already included (significantly reduce costs), and make the work of filling and creating the appearance yourself (the attached instructions for layouts help).
4. Are paid WordPress blog templates different from free ones?
Yes, the difference is visible immediately when viewing the Demo. Also, from the non-obvious things, the following are – pay offers are constantly updated and supported, bonuses, free support, more fashionable graphics, and fewer downloads among users.