The first half of 2022 left us with quite a surprise — the Bitcoin crash. Since March 2022, its price continues to drop and doesn’t seem to recover soon. Thus, it may be wise to invest in other cryptocurrencies that show positive price tendencies, or, at least, a stable price for the last several months. We recommend that you look closer at Tether (USDT).
In this article, you will find out what you need to take into account before starting a BTC to USDT exchange, and how to choose a reliable exchange platform.
Make Sure the Time Is Right
To trade profitably, it is important to exchange at the right time. Do your research and analyze the current state of the market. Bitcoin’s price has been dropping over the last several months, from $44,000 in February to $19.000 in June. Tether, on the other hand, is a stablecoin that mirrors the USD price. You can use it to avoid the volatility of the crypto market while still investing in crypto.
Select a Reliable Exchange
When you decide to convert BTC to USDT, it is important to choose a proper exchange platform. To do that, you need to consider the following factors:
- Transaction fees. It is in your best interest to find an exchange platform that offers the lowest transaction fees on a market (or no fees at all).
- Reputation. Search for a platform with a good reputation that was never a part of a fraud or affected by hacker attacks.
- Limits. Some services may limit the number of transactions or the amount of coins. Ideally, you should use the service without any limits.
- Privacy and data protection. If you want to trade anonymously or protect your information, check how exactly your data is protected and whether you need to create an account to trade there.
Why Choose Godex?
Taking into account all the factors mentioned above, Godex may be your best option. It is a decentralized exchange platform with low transaction fees and an anonymous approach to trading. You don’t need to create an account, and your wallet information won’t be stored on their servers. Godex also offers over 300 cryptocurrencies to trade. So, you can exchange BTC to ETH and the less popular trading pairs like BTC to ZEC.
Swap BTC to USDT via Godex
When you exchange Bitcoin to Tether via Godex, you need to complete several fast and easy steps:
- Visit Godex at https://godex.io/
- Select cryptocurrencies you wish to exchange in the fields (BTC in the left and USDT in the right one).
- Enter the amount you wish to sell or buy in one of the fields. You don’t need to fill in both as Godex will do it automatically.
- Fill in your wallet address details.
- You get a deposit link from the platform for coins you wish to sell. This is where you should send your BTC. When you send the coins successfully, the transaction will begin.
- Wait a little bit until the transaction is confirmed.
On average, it takes 5-30 minutes to complete a transaction.
Summing up everything mentioned, it is a perfect time now to exchange BTC to USDT. The price of the former is dropping, while the latter guarantees you stability. Trade anonymously on Godex and enjoy the most favorable transaction fees and a variety of available assets. No registration, no verification, no trading limits — Godex gives you full freedom of choice!