A slender figure, a toned body, relief muscles – these are the goals women set when they go to train at a sports club. Or not? Quite a few girls are afraid to pump their muscles and acquire a masculine figure. Therefore, today we decided to tell you how not to pump muscles during training.
The content of the article:
How not to pump your legs, arms, buttocks – which muscles grow faster?
We want to reassure you right away, women rarely have muscles that are too developed. Several factors affect muscle growth:
- Body type – fragile girls have much less developed muscles than the owners of curvaceous forms.
- Hormonal features – a woman by nature in her body has 10 times less testosterone than a man. Namely, this hormone affects the growth of muscle mass.
Experts say that most often women pump their legs: the quadriceps muscle of the thigh and calf. But the muscles of the shoulder girdle and arms are very difficult to pump even during intense workouts, so you should not worry too much about them.
Generally a feeling of muscle pumping occurs only for beginners, people involved in the gym for a little more than 3 months. During this period, the muscles came to tone and began to grow, but the fat around them has not yet gone away. Because of this, it visually seems that you have slightly increased in volume. However, it is not worth giving up training because of this. But you can revise the lesson program.
I pumped muscles – what should a girl do if she pumped herself up in training?
- The best way to reduce your volume is cardio workout… Walking, swimming, running, water aerobics are exactly what you need. In this case, the class time should be at least 40 minutes.
- Strength exercises can also help you shed excess volume. However, the extra weight should be moderate and the pace fast.
- Another way to reduce swollen muscles is stretching before and after workouts… So you will remove pyruvic and lactic acids from the body, which not only cause muscle pain, but also make them more massive.
- Regular exercise… If you exercise 4-5 times a week, your muscles will not be able to pump, so they will not have time to recover. This means that they will not increase in volume.
- They strengthen muscles well, while without pumping them, such areas of fitness as yoga, pilates, calanetics, stretching.
Nutritional advice if pumped up in your workouts
If you still pumped up muscles, then you should revise not only the training program, but also your menu. Because what you eat affects your figure as much as regular exercise.
- Protein influences muscle growth… The daily norm is 2 grams. protein per 1 kg of weight. If you don’t want your muscles to swell, reduce this figure in half.
- For those who wish to have a beautiful figure as well it is worth reducing the amount of carbohydrates in your diet… And this means that you need to remove sweet and starchy foods from the menu. It is worth giving up even such sweet fruits as grapes, bananas, avocados. The best post-workout food is seafood lean fish and vegetable salad.
- Eat fewer caloriesthan you burn, and then you never have the problem of excess muscle mass.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!