How to deal with body hair
The question of effectively removing or at least slowing down hair growth is always relevant for a woman. Traditional hair removal methods do not provide the desired results.
How to deal with body hair – COLADY editorial staff offers you 20 of the best folk methods for dealing with unwanted vegetation.
How to prevent ingrown hairs?
20 best alternative methods for removing body hair
- Turmeric. Pour turmeric with warm water until the consistency of a cream. Apply to problem areas of the skin, wrap with polyethylene for fifteen minutes. In addition to slowing hair growth, this seasoning also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Treatment of problem areas of the skin with grape juice. It is advisable to choose the juice of wild white grapes.
- Alcohol mixture (ammonia and castor oil – 5 g each, iodine – one and a half g, alcohol – 35 g). Mix the ingredients, process the skin twice a day.
- Hyacinth root… Grate the fresh root, squeeze out the juice, treat the skin with the obtained juice before going to bed.
- Walnut. Rub the skin with the juice of an unripe nut (with care to avoid burns).
- Walnut with ash. Pour the ash of the burnt shell with water until the consistency of a cream. Apply after hair removal.
- Walnut with alcohol. Insist in a dark container filled with alcohol “partitions” of nuts. Insist for two weeks. Apply after shaving.
- Lemon. After each hair removal procedure, wipe the skin with a lemon wedge.
- Lemon with sugar. Mix 10 tablespoons of sugar (teaspoons) with lemon juice (half a fruit), warm up, mix. Apply to skin, rinse off after fifteen minutes.
- Nettle. Mix vegetable oil (half a cup) and 3 tablespoons of nettle seeds. Insist for two weeks. Wipe your skin daily.
- Datura. Boil for fifteen minutes dope herb (5 tbsp / l) in 0.5 liters of water. After cooling and wringing out, store in a cold place. Use the infusion after shaving.
- Hemlock (tincture). Apply after hair removal, lubricating problem areas of the skin.
- Potassium permanganate. Dilute potassium permanganate until dark saturated color. Keep your feet in the bath for about half an hour.
- Dissolve papain (0.2 g) and bromelain (0.3 g) in Peppermint Water (20 ml). Thicken the mixture with guar gum (0.3 g), add essential oil (3 k) of peppermint. Mix the components, apply to the skin after hair removal, no more than twice a week.
- Pine nuts. Crush the shells of nuts to a state of flour, dilute with water to a creamy consistency, rub into the skin for a week. You can also use a decoction of walnut husks.
- Quicklime. Mix lime (10 g) and calcium sulfite. Apply for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Poppy self-seeding. Burn the plant. Rub the skin with the resulting ash.
- Rivanol. Lubricate the skin with a solution of rivanol (1/1000).
- Hydrogen peroxide (6%). Mix the preparation with liquid soap (1/1). Add ammonia (10 k.). Apply the mixture to the skin for fifteen minutes weekly.
- Ant oil (cosmetic product). Apply after hair removal (before going to bed) on dry skin, massage into problem areas. The course is five days / month for six months.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!