Almost all owners of curly hair thought about straightening their curls, but few people want to stand in front of a mirror with a straightener every morning. Today there are a huge number of cosmetic procedures that allow you to straighten a naughty “mane” for a long time. One of these methods is keratin straightening.
The content of the article:
Types of keratin hair straightening in the salon – which keratin straightening is right for you?
Keratin straightening is a unique procedure that allows you to straighten your hair even after a perm. Types of keratin straightening:
- Brazilian keratin straightening. This type of straightening will help dull and brittle hair look smoother and healthier. The protein and keratin contained in the straightening agent fill the voids of the hair scales and protect the hair from the negative influences of the external environment. One of the main advantages of Brazilian straightening is its durability. After the procedure, you can not worry about your curls for 5 months, since they will not be at all! Even after rain or fog, your hair will remain as straight as in dry weather.
- American Keratin Straightening differs from Brazilian in that it does not contain formaldehyde. This method of straightening allows you to improve your hair and fill it with life. However, in comparison with the Brazilian straightening, the American one costs an order of magnitude more and lasts for a shorter period of time, so after a couple of months you will have to refresh the effect.
How does keratin hair straightening work – the mechanism of action of substances on hair during keratin straightening.
Today, the keratin straightening procedure is the most effective hair straightening procedure. The uniqueness lies in the use of natural products based on keratin. It is from keratin that hair is composed. So how does keratin straightening work?
- Under the influence of high temperatures (up to 230 degrees), keratin begins to curl very quickly and envelops the hair, thereby creating a protective film around the hair.
- The porous spots and ends are “sealed” to give the hair a chic shine and smoothness.
- There are no chemical reagents in the composition of the preparations, which is undoubtedly a plus, because it is the chemicals that can damage the hair and destroy the hair follicles.
- Keratin molecules penetrate into each hair, improving its structure and thereby eliminating hair frizz.
- Also, this procedure will help get rid of static electricity, since the hair will be completely smooth and the hair scales will be sealed.
- Thanks to keratin, the hair is no longer afraid of smoke, exhaust gases, dust and ultraviolet rays.
Salon keratin hair straightening procedure – video, description of keratin hair straightening technique.
This procedure takes a long time, but the time depends on the skill of the master and on the length of the client’s hair. Most often, keratin straightening takes 3-4 hours, but there were times when the client sat in the hairdresser’s chair for about 7 hours. How salon keratin straightening is performed:
- Washing head. In order for the hair shaft to be more susceptible to keratin, the head is washed with a special shampoo that deeply cleanses the hair and scalp. All impurities in the form of dust, sebum, exhaust sediments and other things are eliminated on the hair.
- Application of the drug. After the hair has dried out a little, a special keratin-based product is applied. As a result of this treatment, each hair is covered with a small layer of protein, which straightens curly hair.
- Drying. After the straightening agent has been applied, the hair should be dried. Most often, a hairdresser’s hood is used, which dries the hair at a higher temperature.
- Anchoring. Next comes the most crucial stage. Keratin is sealed using a special iron, the temperature of which reaches 230 degrees. This stage takes the most time, since working out one strand takes from 5 to 7 minutes.
The price of keratin hair straightening in beauty salons in Russia.
- Price of American Keratin Straightening in Russian salons will range from 1500 to 7500 rubles. depending on the length of the hair.
- For the Brazilian type of keratin straightening you will give in salons of Russia from 1000 to 6000 rubles. The price also depends on the length and condition of the hair.
If you liked our article and you have any thoughts about this, please share with us. Your opinion is very important for us!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!