4 methods of facial cleansing in the salon – which one is best for you?
In the modern world, skin health is not the last place, since the air in large cities significantly spoils the condition of the epidermis. Blackheads, wen and pimples give girls a lot of problems, so you have to look for more and more new ways to clean your face.
So, what are the salon methods for cleansing your face, and which one is better to choose?
The content of the article:
Mechanical facial cleansing in the salon – indications for it, advantages of the procedure
Many people remember how in their youth they steamed the skin with a hot towel, and then manually “squeezed out” blackheads and acne …
Today everything looks much more aesthetically pleasing, but the mechanical effect on the skin of the face still remains one of the most effective skin cleansing methods…
So what is this procedure?
- The master cleans the skin of blackheads and pimples, both with his hands and with the help of certain tools.
- Before the procedure, the skin of the face is steamed. The procedure itself lasts about 20 minutes, because it is during this period of time that the pores are open.
- First, the master will cleanse the skin by using a special strainer (sponge) from all dead cells and excess fat.
- Next, the beautician proceeds directly to cleansing the pores. The most important thing is that everything should be done with sterile instruments and exclusively with the help of special napkins.
- If more than 20 minutes have passed and the face has not yet been cleaned, then another hot compress is applied. Without this compress, the procedure will be painful and ineffective.
- After the process of cleaning the skin is over, several masks are applied sequentially to the face: first disinfecting, then vitamin, and then moisturizing.
- It is worth saying that this procedure leaves behind red traces, dots and marks that will be visible within 1-2 days after the procedure, so you should not do it on the eve of an important event.
- Also, after the procedure, you cannot wash your face for 12 hours, and for the next 3 days it is better to refrain from sunburn and the use of chemical cosmetics.
- The cost of this procedure is 1000-2000 rubles.
Types of peels in the salon – which one is right for you?
Peeling is a great option for girls who want to simultaneously cleanse their skin, attend a massage session and cheer up, because the procedure brings it all together.
Peeling Is a gentle and gentle way to remove annoying blackheads from your skin and make it smoother, more shiny and silky.
So, what types of peels are there, and who are they suitable for?
- Mechanical peeling (brossage). This peeling is performed using a special brush with a rotating head. For bussazh, scrubs with microscopic crumbs of fruit, coffee or nuts are specially selected. After steaming the skin, a 10-minute procedure. Mechanical peeling eliminates all irregularities and can even remove scars from scars, if such a task is to be faced. The procedure lasts from 20 to 60 minutes. Cost: 500-1500 rubles
- Chemical peeling. Chemical peeling distinguish between median, deep and superficial. Pre-cleansed skin is wiped with special solutions containing various acids. Chemical peeling is not suitable for cleansing the skin of impurities, but for getting rid of small scars, scars and everything else that spoils an even skin tone. The procedure takes from 30 minutes to an hour. Cost: 1500-3000 rubles.
- Fruit peeling. This type of peeling is the safest and most pleasant, as the skin recovers quickly after the procedure. Natural fruit acids are used for cleansing. Wine, dairy, glycolic, apple and lemon peels. It should be said that this peeling has a very strong anti-aging effect. The procedure takes about 20-25 minutes. Cost: 1500-2000 rubles.
- Diamond peeling. This procedure is a novelty in modern salons, but it is already very popular. During the procedure, the skin undergoes a diamond dust grinding process. The cells are renewed, and the skin itself is not damaged. The procedure lasts from 40 minutes to 1.5 hours. Cost: 1500-3000 rubles.
It should be noted that any type of peeling contraindicated during pregnancy or lactation, with herpes, with allergies to peeling components, as well as with open wounds and exacerbation of acne!
If there’s benign or malignant growths, warts or moles, then peeling is also worth giving up.
Hardware facial cleansing – choose ultrasonic or vacuum, brushing or galvanization?
Absolutely any method of cleaning your face in a salon will be much more effective than cleaning at home, but you need to remember that you only need to contact a trusted master. This also applies to hardware facial cleansing – the result directly depends on the professionalism of the chosen cosmetologist.
So, what types of hardware facial cleansing are there, and which one is better to choose?
- Brashing. This is a brush peeling carried out using a special cosmetic apparatus to which brushes are attached. With the help of these brushes, the upper layer of the epidermis is cleaned, while dead skin cells are removed, blood circulation improves, and cells begin to regenerate faster. This method is suitable for girls with sensitive flaky skin who do not have severe problems and inflammations, since brushing does not give a very strong and short-term result. This procedure takes from 30 to 90 minutes, depending on the attachments. Cost of one procedure: 500-1000 rubles.
- Ultrasonic hardware facial cleansing. On women’s skin, ultrasound has a powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and cleansing effect, increases the elasticity of the skin with its elasticity, and also tightens pores, preventing the appearance of blackheads and blackheads. If you have sensitive skin, then this method will suit you, since ultrasonic cleaning is much more gentle than manual cleaning. The master performs this procedure with the help of an ultrasonic scrubber, which he moves over the surface of the skin of the face for 15 minutes. Then a soothing gel mask is applied to the skin. The whole procedure takes 40 to 60 minutes. Cost of the procedure: 2000-3000 rubles.
- Vacuum cleaning. A treatment ideal for all women with oily skin, blackheads, acne, and women with aging skin. The procedure itself is a drawing of the contents of clogged pores through a special apparatus equipped with a vacuum tube. First, the master steams the skin to open the pores, and then carries out the procedure itself, which is almost painless. It should be noted that after this cleaning, the result is visible immediately – the complexion is improved and evened out, the elasticity of the skin is significantly increased, and all black dots disappear. The procedure lasts from 30 to 90 minutes, depending on the skin problem. Cost of the procedure: 2000-3000 rubles.
- Galvanization. This procedure is performed using a device that generates a low purity current. The current painlessly softens sebaceous plugs, opens pores, removes impurities and melts sebum. At this moment, the beautician removes all impurities with a cotton pad. The procedure requires consultation with a specialist. Galvanization lasts from one hour to two. The cost of the procedure: 1000-3000 rubles.
Facial cleansing masks in salon
The most popular procedure in salons today is salon masks for cleansing the face.
It should be noted that masks only give short-term, but immediately visible effect…
How does this procedure take place and who is it suitable for?
- Masks are selected individually for each girlconsidering her skin type, problems with her, and also considering the desired result.
- Film mask applied to the face, previously steamed or warmed with special creams.
- Masks are applied for 20-40 minutes. During this time, the components penetrate the skin, dissolving sebaceous plugs, acne and acne.
- After the procedure the skin immediately becomes clean, soft and elastic, but the result of the procedure is short-lived.
- This method of facial cleansing is suitable for absolutely all girls., since the composition of the mask is selected for each skin type separately.
- The cost of this procedure: 300-1000 rubles, depending on the composition of the mask.
We will be very pleased if you share your feedback on your favorite and most effective peels in beauty salons!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!