The absolute bestseller in the face cleanser category is micellar water. The secret of her popularity is simple: she not only effectively removes makeup, but also cares for the skin. How does the product differ from the usual cleansing gels and what are the benefits of using it?
Composition of the product
Micellar water is a makeup remover and gentle face cleanser. Even stubborn cosmetics can be removed with a few strokes of the cotton pad, although the product contains no soap or oils. Micellar water does not contain alcohol, which means it does not dry out the skin and retains a protective hydrolipidic film on its surface. The gentle formula allows you to use the eye makeup remover.
The product has such an impressive effect due to the content of micelles in its composition. Microparticles combine into spheres that act like a magnet: they attract impurities, sebum and remove them.
The unique composition is not the only difference between micellar water and cleansing foams and gels. It has a number of benefits that are beneficial to skin health.
- The product does not need to be washed off, which means that you can remove makeup without water. This is especially important for those with dry and sensitive skin. In addition, it is convenient when traveling or other situations where there is no way to wash with water.
- After removing makeup with micellar water, moisturizing components remain on the skin, which are gradually absorbed and become an additional step in facial care.
- The scope of application of micellar water is practically limitless. For example, it can be used to cleanse your face while on vacation before reapplying sunscreen. Or rub your skin throughout the day to reduce the chance of clogging your pores.
- Micellar water is universal: it is suitable for all skin types, including young and old, it can be used in the morning and in the evening.
Check out the range of products in the naos.ru online store. Bioderma micellar water presented in the catalog contains not only surfactants, but also plant extracts and moisturizing ingredients. See a dermatologist or beautician to determine your skin type and get advice on choosing the right micellar water.
- Bioderma Sensibio belongs to the group of delicate products and does not injure sensitive fragile skin.
- Bioderma Hydrabio suitable for dehydrated sensitive skin.
- Bioderma Sébium indispensable for owners of combination, oily and problem skin prone to acne.
Mode of application
The following guidelines can help you integrate micellar water into your daily skin care routine.
- Use the product regularly, morning and evening.
- Apply some micellar water to a cotton pad and gently wipe your face.
- To remove long-lasting mascara, gently press the disc against closed eyelids and hold for a few seconds.
Order the 500 ml bottle for home use and the compact 100 ml for travel and travel.
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!