It’s already mid-April. And until the most joyful and merry church holiday, Easter, there is very little time left. So it’s time to start getting ready. Today we decided to tell you what Easter crafts you can make with your children with your own hands.
The content of the article:
Easter eggs using decoupage technique – an original craft for Easter
You will need:
- Special napkins Decoupage or any others three-layer napkins… It is best to opt for a small festive drawing: the sun, animals, leaves, flowers, etc.
- Nail scissors with thin blades;
- Chilled eggs, hard boiled;
- Raw eggs;
- We take napkins and cut out picturesstrictly following the lines. It is desirable that there are many drawings, so you will have a choice when decorating eggs.
- Cooking glue… To do this, you need to break the raw eggs and carefully separate the white from the yolk. It is the protein that we will use as a natural glue. It will help us fix the designs on the eggs and still make them edible.
- Per egg apply protein with a brush…
- According to the size of the egg select the drawing and place it throughout the area. Carefully smooth out the resulting wrinkles with your fingers or with a brush.
- Put eggs on toothpicks and let them dry.
- Apply the egg white again. and let them dry well.
- That’s it, your Easter eggs are ready.
Video: Easter eggs using decoupage technique
Spring flowers from egg trays – a beautiful gift for Easter
You will need:
- Cardboard box from under the eggs;
- Dry wooden sticks, or a branch of a tree;
- Colored paints…
- We take the box and cut out individual cups for eggs… They remind you of a flower;
- We take a cup cut it in four places and turn the sides, forming the petals of the future flower;
- Also out of the carton cut off the cones, from which we will then make the middle of the flower;
- At the bottom of the cup make a hole with scissorswhere the leg of our flower will be attached;
- We take a branch of a tree we put our blank on it for a flower, fix it with glue, and put on the middle on top.
- We give the opportunity dry out a little our flower;
- We take paints and paint our little flower;
- Our flower can be decorated with different beads or natural materials, fixing them on it with glue.
Having made several such flowers and formed a bouquet from them, the child can present it to his teacher, educator, family for Easter or another holiday…
Video: flowers from egg trays
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!