Face taping – what is it, which face tapes to buy, how to do it at home? Aesthetic taping of the face and neck is gaining more and more popularity among the female part of society who wants to rejuvenate and tighten the skin. Over time, the skin begins to need appropriate care and periodic lifting, and such procedures help to maintain a fresh and toned appearance.
The content of the article:
- The best alternative to plastic surgery
- All about face tapes
- Pros and cons of the procedure
- General rules for taping the face and neck
- Step-by-step technique of applying tapes on the face
The possibility of performing taping at home is also important here. After all, you no longer need to visit specialists, pay large sums of money and spend many other resources.
Modeling the face contour and lifting the cheeks are now possible without the intervention of a plastic surgeon, and with minimal risk to the aesthetic result.
The best alternative to plastic surgery
- In the short term, taping helps to quickly and effectively prepare the skin of the face and neck for any significant event or holiday.
- A with regular use stripes on the face, the skin begins to look 10-15 years younger.
Applying tapes is a painless and safe cosmetic procedure – and an excellent option to get great results without plastic surgery.
Video: Tape lifting (taping of the face and neck)
In particular, periodic use of tapes helps:
- Tighten the oval of the face;
- Remove the second chin;
- Get rid of glabellar wrinkles and folds;
- Remove wrinkles in the lips and mouth;
- Improve the appearance of the face and neck skin;
- Remove eye bags and expression lines in the eyelid area;
Achievement of these and similar effects becomes possible without recourse to plastic surgery and injections like Botox. Comparative safety and aesthetics of the taping process every day makes it more and more popular.
Face tapes – what you need to know about them before the procedure
Often, wanting to save money, we buy goods of inadequate quality – and, as a result, we overpay many times. When it comes to face tapes, you need to approach the purchase responsibly: purchase the product only in specialized and well-proven places – in pharmacies and online cosmetology stores.
The bulk of these plasters are produced today in the countries of Central Asia – in Japan, China, South Korea.
All tapes are divided according to a number of parameters, such as:
- Classification – the strips are divided according to their purpose: cosmetic, for athletes, for pain and various osteochondrosis, and so on.
- Dimensions (edit) – length and width are selected, depending on the tasks and problem areas of the facial area.
- Also of great importance direction of stripe and applied pressure…
As a rule, the following tapes are used to work with the facial area:
- 1 centimeter narrow teip in flesh-colored.
- 2.5 centimeter flesh-colored teip.
- Lymphatic drainage flesh-colored teip.
- Cross tapes – improved versions of the strips, used for low or unsatisfactory results from classical kinesio taping.
Which set of adhesive strips you choose will depend on your goal.
And you need to choose a product of suitable sizes and properties directly at the pharmacy, or check with a consultant in the online store.
Video: Kinesio taping in cosmetology
Pros and cons of face taping
The procedure for applying tapes to the face area is an effective method of rejuvenating his skin without surgery and associated risks.
Due to the fact that the process does not imply the presence of special equipment and deep knowledge, it became possible to improve the appearance even at home, without resorting to the help of specialists.
As with most cosmetic procedures, there are advantages and disadvantages.
But first, about the advantages of the technique:
- Efficiency… Taping has long established itself abroad as an effective remedy for fine lines and wrinkles in the facial area. And there is an opinion that such indicators cannot be achieved even when using expensive creams.
- The availability of the procedure. The cost of even the most expensive tapes is significantly lower than caring cosmetics and the use of Botox. Not to mention plastic surgery services.
- Health safety… Even people with sensitive skin and allergy sufferers can use the face strips. Since in the manufacture of tapes, safe and hypoallergenic materials from pure cotton are used, without the addition of synthetic analogs.
- From a medical point of view, the benefits of this procedure are also expressed in lymph node massage and improving blood circulation.
Lack of tapes can be called the short duration of the effect of skin tightening. Due to this, there is a natural need to repeat this anti-aging procedure again and again, with some frequency.
Also, some risks are associated with improper adhesion of the strips, as a result of which there is a possibility of getting a completely opposite result – an increase in folds or wrinkles.
But, in any case, these risks cannot be compared with cases of more serious intervention – be it plastic surgery or the introduction of painful injections.
Video: Aesthetic taping – circular facelift
General rules for taping the face and neck area – how not to harm?
The effectiveness of the method depends on the most correct and consistent implementation of all the necessary points.
Perhaps, the main rule of effective and successful taping of the facial area will be the purchase of the best soft cotton tapes. These should not be sports strips or items of questionable quality – they will not work.
Also, in order to achieve the desired result, it is necessary to study the basic positions of applying stripes in the face area, with an understanding of why this is done.
In order to better understand all the processes, you can read the “Atlas of Facial Muscles” with the location of the lymph nodes.
Before applying the strips, you need to study and have an understanding of:
- The direction of the massage lines and the technique of fitting the skin in the facial area.
- Finding biologically active points on the face.
- The need to activate the patch immediately after application to the skin. For this, for some time, it is required to knead – and, as it were, rub in with successive massaging movements.
The taping technique on the face and neck area is contraindicated when symptoms are present:
- Hematomas and swelling of any origin.
- Frequent headaches and migraines.
- The presence of scars or microtrauma on the skin of the face.
- Respiratory system diseases.
- Stage 3 hypertension.
- On the days of the menstrual cycle, this procedure will also be undesirable.
If you observe one or more of the listed symptoms, then there is a need consult a medical specialist before using the complex.
Video: Face taping – detailed instructions with explanations
Step-by-step technique of applying tapes on the face
In practice, the home taping procedure is divided into several successive stages.
To understand the full process, it is necessary to consult a cosmetologist and study the anatomical properties of the facial and cervical areas of the body.
You can also watch competent master classes on video.
Schemes of phased application of tapes on the face
Face taping rules:
- Firstly, as indicated by the manufacturers in the instructions, before applying the strips, the skin of the face should be wash and degrease…
- Prepare tapes for skin application… At this stage, there is a little trick – it is advisable to round the corners of the strips for better adhesion of the plasters to the surface of the face.
- Periodthe tape on which the tape is applied will depend on the depth and size of the wrinkles: for deep wrinkles – the strips are applied during sleep, and for mimic ones – 30 minutes is enough.
- Then it happens by itself applying the tape with the adhesive side to the skin… A position parallel to the direction of the lymph flow is selected.
- After removing all strips it is necessary to rinse and wipe the facial area, you can also apply a cleansing scrub – if you feel the need, and treat the skin with moisturizers.
With the correct implementation of the tape-lifting complex, you can smooth the skin of the face, even with deep wrinkles and folds.
Try to purchase only strips of high quality and the required size on a hypoallergenic basis – then a positive result will not be long in coming.
The Bologny.ru website reminds: by performing professional cosmetic procedures at home on your own, you take full responsibility for non-compliance with the methods, as well as the misuse of all cosmetics.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!