It would seem that all people in the world are equal. But fortune accompanies some along the entire route, while others tread in one place all their lives, considering themselves losers. Despair gradually knocks a loser person out of his way: plans collapse, and even insignificant goals seem unattainable.
What is the reason for stagnation, and how to finally become successful?
The content of the article:
- Who is a loser – signs of failure
- Reasons for failure – who is to blame?
- Why you need to get rid of the loser in yourself
- How to get rid of bad luck – instructions that work
Who is a loser – signs of failure in life and business
The following signs are considered to be the main symptoms of a loser:
- Lack of goals in life (life guide), including the smallest and intermediate.
- It’s a habit to blame everyone but yourself for your problems.
- Realizing your own failure – and at the same time absolute unwillingness to somehow influence your life…
- Fear of risk… As you know, there are no victories without sacrifices. But in order to win – at least, you need to take a risk. Losers are afraid to take risks.
- Constantly comparing yourself and others. A loser is simply not able to trace his own development in dynamics.
- Spitefulness. As a rule, losers don’t know how to forgive offenses.
- Low self-esteem and notoriousness.
- Failure to assess yourself adequately – their behavior, talents, etc.
- The constant search for grateful ears, into which you can pour the next portion of whining that everything is bad.
- Avarice. And at the same time – an absolute inability to manage money, plan and distribute the budget.
- A slave to his job. No matter how disgusting the job is, a loser will tolerate it because he simply cannot find another – or at least try to climb the career ladder.
- Lack of hobbies, interest in the world, closedness to all information that comes from the outside to him. A loser is comfortable in his swamp, and he does not accept any advice or help that can pull him out of his familiar world.
- Eternal expectation of a miracle and search for freebies.
- Great theorist… Every loser is a philosopher. He can endlessly talk about the problems of the world, and can even see the necessary solution to a particular problem. But in practice, even his own theories cannot be realized.
- Dependence on someone else’s opinion. Losers are always worried about how others will perceive them. Even if you have to act to your own detriment – if only the public approves.
- Waste of time on activities that are not useful – drinking alcohol in the same companies of losers, fumbling at the TV, serials and computer games, reading tapes on social networks, etc.
- Envy and Powerful Hatred of Successful People…
Video: Get Rid of Loser Habits!
Reasons for failure – why am I still a failure, and who is to blame
The reasons for failure, above all, lie in the person himself. Not in parents, not in upbringing, not in psychological trauma.
Losers are not born. We make ourselves losers when we start complaining about life, programming ourselves in advance for failures, preparing to stuff ourselves ahead of time – and provoking ourselves into problems and failures.
But you need to understand that, although the character is formed under the influence of the surrounding world and one’s own emotions, it is possible and necessary to work on it constantly.
Why do losers become losers? Maybe the stars are to blame – or “enemies are all around”?
Nothing like this. The root of the problem is the loser himself.
The reasons are simple!
Just losers …
- They are looking for the guilty, not the solutions to the problem.
- They do not know how to adequately assess themselves and their actions.
- They don’t believe in themselves.
- They are lazy and afraid of everything new.
- Not able to plan and foresee.
- Give up principles, values and goals. They easily change their landmarks in life, depending on the direction of the “wind”.
- They live as if they have a couple more lives in reserve, in which they will definitely be in time for everything.
- They categorically reject any point of view other than their own.
- They do not know how to enjoy their own life.
Why you need to get rid of a loser in yourself – the cons of failure in life
First of all, get rid of the bad luck need for yourself…
Life is given to us alone, and we need to live it to the fullest, and not expecting that a kind uncle (aunt) will bring all the best on a tray and hand over the keys to happiness.
If you want to be successful and lucky – be it!
Otherwise, you are doomed to …
- They will communicate with you less and less (people do not like to go through life with losers).
- Your dreams can be buried.
- Failures will get bigger and bigger.
Our thoughts are we. If we constantly think and say that everything is bad, then everything will be bad.
Program yourself to be positive!
How to Get Rid of Failure and Become Successful in 10 Easy Steps – Instructions That Works
A loser is not a sentence! This is a reason to start working on yourself.
Of course, a miracle will not happen on the very first day, but heaven is patting on the head even for intention. What can we say about constant work on yourself – you are simply doomed to success!
And to get rid of bad luck, simple rules will help you:
- The first and most important step to success: stop whining! Do not complain about life to anyone. Nobody, never, nothing. And forget words like horrible, bad, disgusting, etc. If you are asked about “how are you?”, Always answer – “great!”
- Refuse negativity in thoughts, forecasts, in your own programs for the near future. No anger, envy, greed, etc. Defeating the chaos in your own head is extremely important in order to bring order to life in general. How to become more positive in life?
- We fight fears – and learn to take risks! Do not hesitate, do not hesitate and do not be afraid: only forward! The worst thing that can happen is that you will get a new life experience. Therefore, we are boldly looking for a better job, changing our place of residence and generally shaking up our swamp.
- We begin to love ourselves. This does not mean – send everyone away, walk over the corpses and think only of yourself. It means to stop suffering, scold yourself, pity and condemn, etc. Learn to treat yourself with respect. Appreciate your time and your talents. Learn to analyze and adequately assess your capabilities.
- Diversify your life. The swamp is the lot of losers. Be constantly on the move: communicate, travel and walk more, meet people, have a couple of hobbies, change your look and style, behavior and routes, etc.
- Program yourself only for success! Do you have an important meeting or a call? Or are you waiting for an interview? Or do you want to invite your future (as you would like) soul mate on a date? Do not be afraid of rejection, failure, collapse. Failure is just experience! And you can only perceive it in this vein – drawing conclusions and remembering your mistakes. The main thing is not to be afraid!
- Create your own success plan. Start with a small goal, which you have already stopped dreaming about, because “it still won’t work.” Consider all the steps that can lead you to this goal, and act. The road will be mastered by the walking!
- Surround yourself with positivity! Communicate only with positive, successful people, watch positive motivating films, read the right books, take pleasant routes, and surround yourself with pleasant things.
- Stop being lazy and wasting time… Set aside an hour a day for yourself when you can be lazy, lounging on the couch, reading the feed on social networks, chatting with no purpose – for the mood, and so on. The rest of the time, devote to working on yourself: read, study, communicate, develop willpower, fight bad habits.
- Constantly push yourself outside the box. Expand your horizons in everything. Who Said You Can Only Be A Carrot Seller? Maybe a future famous musician is sleeping in you, who only lacks a team and a small kick in the direction of success? Who said that you need to live where you were born? Travel! What if your city is not here at all?
And, of course, remember that you, too, are worthy of happiness. You need to believe in yourself. Self-confidence is a magnet for success.
But you must clearly understand what you want from life, and that in your mind – a lucky person. What attitudes you set for yourself – this is how life will respond.
Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article! We will be very pleased if you share your feedback and tips in the comments below.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!