John Allan’s Men’s Salon Karachi

Three men were found dead in a salon in Karachi’s North Nazimabad neighbourhood. A gas leak in the generator caused the deaths. The owner is apologetic, and says that he is unsure what to do about the problem. He says that the owners are aware of the incident, but have yet to take action. He hopes to reopen the salon soon, and will be more careful with the generator’s maintenance.

Visit the rest of the site for more useful articles!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *