Every year, fitness clubs develop new training programs for their clients that would help not only lose weight, but also have fun. This year, the most popular novelty in Moscow sports clubs is the program for active and energetic people – kangoo jump.
The content of the article:
Features of training kangoo jumps – video, the price of training kangoo jumps, the cost of ammunition
The trend of this season in the fitness world is kangoo jumps training. This type of occupation is only for the countries of the post-Soviet space, but in America and Europe it has long been widespread.
The main difference between kangoo jumps and other fitness programs is a shoe similar to a ski boot with a special system of spring plates attached to the sole. To practice in such boots, a person does not require special training. Having put them on, you will immediately feel comfortable, you can easily walk and even jump.
In the Russian market, “kangoo jumps” boots cost from 9150 to 15000 rubles… depending on size, design and weight to be carried. You can buy them both in specialized sports stores and over the Internet.
In addition to boots, the manufacturer offers its customers 6 different fitness programs. With their help, you can easily maintain, strengthen and improve your physical shape. At the same time, you will not need to visit the Kangoo jumps gym, you can easily work out at home.
If you prefer to train in a group with a professional trainer, you can sign up for training in renowned sports clubs. Such training will cost about 700 rubles. in one hour.
In the summer, group lessons are much easier. Many Kangoo jumps fans train together in city parks.
Benefits of kangoo jumps training – who is it suitable for?
Kangoo jumping is the healthiest sport. Thanks to him, almost all muscles work at the same time. Doctors recommend such workouts for those who have had problems with ankle and knee joints, back.
The main benefits of kangoo jumps training:
- Increases endurance and muscle strength. During training, the load on the hip, knee joints and spine is reduced.
- During exercise, the process of fat burning is accelerated by up to 20%.
- Movement coordination improves.
- Thanks to training with kangoo jumps, you can form the correct posture, strengthen the stabilizer muscles, and improve the trophicity of the intervertebral discs.
- Exercise strengthens the cardiovascular system, activates the lymphatic system, and improves speed and strength indicators.
- Classes with kangoo jumps are a guarantee of a great mood, both during and after training.
Contraindications for kangoo jumps training – are there any risks of injury?
Like any other sport, Kangoo jumping has its own contraindications:
- Due to the high intensity of running and jumping, such training is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- Kangoo jumping is not recommended for people with cervical spondylosis.
- Such activities are contraindicated for people with high blood pressure and diabetes.
- In any case, if you have any health problems, before starting any kind of fitness, including Kangoo jumping, you should consult a doctor.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!