You renewed your haircut – or finally decided on a pleasant change and cut your long hair. In the hairdressing salon, the master circled over you for a long time, and now you leave the salon with amazing styling, thinking that it will always be this way.
If then everything goes according to the scenario in which, after washing your head for the first time after a haircut, you suddenly find that after drying the haircut does not fit by itself, check out the following ways to give a square a beautiful shape.
1. Brashing on a square
If you have short, naughty, slightly curly curls, this styling option will work for you:
- After distributing the styling product and dividing the hair into sections, start separating thin strands and winding it on the brushing, blowing with a stream of a hair dryer. Thus, it will be possible to straighten the strands and give a beautiful shape.
- To get root volume, lift and pull back the curls at the roots. Direct the air flow downwards.
- Finally, “pull out” the bangs with the brush.
Using thermal brushing it will be possible to create the effect of curled curls.
This option is especially suitable for haircuts. classic bob, bob bob, short ladder or another graduated haircut…
2. Natural drying
If you are not a fan of thermal effects on your hair, dry your hair naturally:
- To do this, wring them out thoroughly with a towel, then comb them with a large-toothed comb.
- Then apply a small amount of medium hold styling lather evenly to the hair.
- Comb your hair with a fine-toothed comb, shape the hair to the desired shape – and let the hair dry.
The main thing – do not go to bed with wet hair on the pillow, otherwise nothing will work.
- After drying, the hair will become more voluminous. With the brushes of your hands, straighten your hair – and lightly sprinkle the resulting square shape with varnish.
Curlers will help to make your hairstyle gentle and feminine.
The owners of the square will find the large ones the most convenient to use. Velcro curlers…
They are used on almost dry hair:
- Starting from the back of the head, small strands are wound on curlers with a curl towards the head. This will help make your hairstyle look more neat and voluminous. For greater durability of curls, hair can be treated with hair foam before wrapping on curlers.
- Let your hair dry for about 2-2.5 hours. To speed up the drying process, you can use a hair dryer at a medium speed.
This method is best suited for owners light and fine hairbecause on heavy hair, the effect of using a curler is usually short-lived.
4. Curling iron or iron
Using a bob iron may not be obvious. However, this device will help create quick and beautiful styling.
Necessaryso that before using it, the hair must be dried, otherwise it will be damaged by the thermal effect of the device.
- With an iron, you can “bend” the ends of the hair inward, thereby giving the square a neat shape. To do this, clamp the strand with ironing plates at a distance of 5-7 cm from the end of the strand. Run the iron down, as if bending the strand towards your face.
- Do the same with all the rest of the strands, style them to the face. A beautiful and long-lasting result can be achieved even on the thickest hair in just 10 minutes.
- In addition, the flat iron can be used to create a small root volume. To do this, you need to clamp the strand between the plates at the very root and hold it for several seconds in the direction against the growth of the hair.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!