Smokyeyes is a unique technique that allows you to get a chic evening or daytime make-up. Literally translated “Smokyeyes” is “smoky eye”. This effect in makeup is obtained by shading several colors of the eyeshadow. So, how to choose and make a smokey makeup at home?
The content of the article:
Smokyis make-up technique – photo, video, how to make a smokyis correctly
Many girls mistakenly believe that smoky is makeup done only in black. This is a misconception, since smokey is a transition from dark to light. Smokey can also be very bright (suitable for the evening) or lighter (such a make-up can be used at work).
So how to do smokey ice makeup?
- Tinted face and make a base for makeup (you can use a foundation or concealer), apply on the eyelids the base under the selected shadows and powder all over the face.
- Use the correct shade of eyeliner and paint over about two-thirds of the movable eyelid so that there is no free space between the outline of the pencil and the eyelashes. Next, blend the borders of the pencil.
- Take a makeup brush and apply the darkest shadows on the linedrawn in pencil. Then blend the borders so that there is a smooth transition.
- Add light shadows to the inner corners of the eyes and blend with darker shadows. If you want to get a more effective make-up option, then apply a little highlighter to the inner corner of the eye – your makeup will immediately become brighter and more festive, and your look will be fresher.
- Next, take the same pencil that you worked with at the very beginning, and bring up the lower eyelid. This should be done so that the pencil line becomes less pronounced towards the inner corner of the eye. Blend the pencil.
- Use a dark eyeliner, use it to draw the water line of the eye. This will immediately make the look mesmerizing, and the eyes brighter.
- Apply dark shadow to the outer corner of the eye and blend gently with the line you drew on the lower eyelid.
- Draw an arrow on the movable eyelid, so that it slightly lengthens the eyelash line. This will visually stretch the eye.
- Dye your eyelashes thoroughly or use false eyelashes.
- If you are doing very dark makeup eyeshadowthen you should refrain from bright lip makeup and use natural colors.
Shades in smokey ice makeup for green, blue, gray, brown eyes – photo
As with clothes, there must be harmony in makeup, so you need to know what colors of eyeshadow can be used in makeup for a particular eye color.
So what shades should you use in smokey for green, brown, blue and gray eyes?
- Green eyes. If you are lucky enough to become the owner of eyes with such a magical color, then smoky in green and chocolate tones is perfect for you. Also, if your skin is pale, purple and gold shades of eyeshadow will suit you.
- Blue eyes. Silver, charcoal, bright blue, coffee shades are recommended for all blue eyes. You can also experiment with gold color if you have tanned skin.
- Brown eyes. For brown-eyed beauties, olive makeup would be a great option. If you cannot boast of dark skin, then gray and blue shades are suitable for you.
- Grey eyes. For gray-eyed, the best option would be sand shades. And if you are also the owner of fair skin, then purple, blue, chocolate shades would be an excellent option.
Step-by-step photos of smokey ice:
For green eyes:
For blue eyes:
For brown eyes:
For gray eyes:
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!