As Winnie the Pooh stated: “A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey in it.” And we cannot but agree with this statement. After all, there is nothing more precious than friends, even if they are fluffy and do not understand human language. The main thing is that they will never betray, they will always be there, and in addition to all this, you can play funny games with them. And even better, when your beloved pet is with you from early childhood!
As a rule, when a human cub appears in the house, even the most formidable dogs turn into devoted nannies. Our smaller brothers have an instinct of care and guardianship for a new family member, a baby. And here you will definitely not understand who is raising whom, who is helping whom.
Bologny’s editors are sure that the friendship of children and animals is a real miracle! The children of our today’s article will be happy to confirm this!
- “My dog is now wearing my son’s baby clothes.”
See also: Touching Animal Interaction: 20 Photos That Make Your Soul Warm
- “My son played with the dog for a bit.”
- “My daughter insisted on going to bed. It was very strange. Then I pulled her blanket and found what she hid, or rather whom … “
- “This is my son and his dog. They sleep together like that every day “
- “Our door hanger fell. Callie immediately jumped up to protect my niece “
- “I didn’t allow dogs to sleep in his room. And that’s what they came up with … “
- “This is my dog after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction (plastic) surgery. To make her feel better, my friend’s daughter reads to him. “
- “This is my son and our dog just 20 minutes after we adopted her.”
- “My older dog loves to follow my son. This is how they watch the washing machine together. “
- “The son decided to sleep with the dog. They cannot get enough of each other “
- “My son loves to serenade his dog.”
- “Our pet is protecting my niece. He thinks she is his child. “
- “We decided to take the cat to the vet. My daughter comforts her “
- “My 3-year-old daughter comforts her sad puppy.”
- “My son has missed my sister’s dog ever since they moved. The dog had to spend the night with us, and my son took advantage of this moment “
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!