Anti-aging facial gymnastics for wrinkles – exercises, video
The whole cosmetology industry is aimed at preserving youth with the help of expensive creams, masks, lotions, special hardware procedures and various methods of surgical intervention.
But what to do if for some reason new cosmetology items are not available to you? There is still a way out! This is face gymnastics against wrinkles, which is gaining more and more popularity among women today.
COLADY presents you an effective anti-aging facial gymnastics from an expert in face fitness.
The content of the article:
The effect and result of anti-aging facial gymnastics
The set of exercises, which is proposed for effective rejuvenation and skin tightening, is based on:
- Directly on the muscles of the face. It’s no secret that regular exercise and massage not only affect muscle tone, but also strengthen them.
- Improving blood circulation to the skin of the face… This means that it also improves the flow of oxygen, thus working for rejuvenation.
- Relaxing action. Facial gymnastics is a good way to relieve stress accumulated during the day, promotes relaxation, which has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin.
It is thanks to this action that rejuvenating facial gymnastics gives simply amazing results…
See also: Folk remedies for wrinkles.
Video: Gymnastics for the face – non-surgical facelift
Basic rules for performing anti-aging facial gymnastics
In order for facial rejuvenation gymnastics to bring the expected results, it is necessary to perform some simple rules:
- Facial cleansing before you start doing facial gymnastics for wrinkles. If you have dry skin, you can apply some cream to the eye area.
- Maintain correct posture – the back should be straight, special attention should be paid to the fit of the head. It is useful to perform exercises while sitting on a gymnastic ball, chair – it is easier to maintain correct posture.
- Exercise should be done with complete relaxation.…
- Remember to alternate between tension and relaxation. muscles during exercise.
- Perform gymnastics for the muscles of the face, especially at the initial stage, necessary in front of the mirror…
- Exercises are performed 10-15 times, 2-3 sets…
- After gymnastics, you need to cleanse your face again – during exercise, there is an intense flow of lymph, sweat is released, pores are clogged.
- Be extremely careful when doing the exercises! After all, with careless and careless movements, you can achieve completely opposite results, for example, stretch the skin, promote the appearance of new wrinkles, provoke muscle pumping or their improper development.
Popular gymnastics options for facial rejuvenation
There are several different options for facial gymnastics… Video of exercise complexes available for viewing on the Internet for everyone.
- Complex Carol Maggio “Aerobics for skin and facial muscles” – program for building facial muscles, increasing tone. It is effective in cases of obvious deformations of the face oval, promotes lifting, rather rapid acquisition of clear forms.
Flaws: classes with an instructor are necessary, at least at first, in order to perform the exercises correctly and avoid side effects (pumping, muscle pinching or paralysis, the appearance of new wrinkles).
- Complex Benita Kantieni “Faceforming” – a program designed for people with delicate skin. The technique is based on a gentle effect on the skin, there are elements of acupressure and yoga. There is also a development for independent use, a simpler and easier “New faceforming”. Particular attention in the methodology is paid to the correct fit of the head, posture.
Basic exercises of anti-aging facial gymnastics, video
The exercises of the complex of gymnastics for the face are easy to perform. It is very important to observe correct positioning of the fingers when performing exercises, as well as the correct execution of a particular movement.
The complete exercise cycle must necessarily include exercises for different muscles, for different zones:
- Anti-aging exercises to strengthen the muscles of the lips
Slowly stretch your lips forward (as if you are pronouncing the sound “o”). With your lips stretched out as far as possible, open your mouth. Start with two repetitions, add one repetition daily.
- Anti-aging eye exercises
As a result, swelling under the eyes will decrease, and crow’s feet will disappear:
The eyes are closed, the head is fixed. Rotate the eyes clockwise, then counterclockwise 10 times.
The eyes are closed. Smile as wide as possible, then lower the corners of your lips as low as possible (“sad mask”). Alternate smile and sadness 5-7 times
- Exercises to rejuvenate, strengthen the muscles of the chin
Push the chin forward, while pressing the lower lip to the teeth, pulling it into the mouth. In this case, the jaw should move with effort to the right and left. Repeat at least 5 times. See also: Effective neck and chin exercises.
- Effective forehead wrinkle exercises
Press both palms tightly to the forehead so that they cover it entirely, to the roots of the hair. Close your eyes and, without squeezing the eyelids, begin rotational movements of the eyeballs clockwise and counterclockwise 5 times.
- The best exercises for lifting cheeks and facial contours
With the help of exercises for the cheeks, you can remove the “flews”, tighten the oval of the face, return the skin to a natural and healthy color:
Inflate your cheeks, count to five, and slowly release the air. Repeat the exercise at least 10 times.
- Effective anti-wrinkle exercise
Tilt your head back as far as possible. Relax your neck muscles, open your mouth and lower your jaw. Then, tightening the muscles of the chin and neck, slowly begin to lift the lower jaw until the lower lip covers the upper one. Repeat the exercise at least 5 times in one approach.
Anti-aging exercises for the face can be found in video stories, which will show in detail all the stages of the exercise.
Video: Facial gymnastics – exercises for rejuvenation
Facial gymnastics has gained popularity among many women who have tested its effect on themselves.
It is best to stay at one complex, at least at first, so that effective facial gymnastics brings the desired result.
If you do not have the opportunity to use the help of a competent instructor, you can read books, watch video courses, consult with professionals on specialized forums.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!