Coral peeling at home
There are many types of cosmetic face peels. Coral peeling is deservedly popular among them. Why? For the procedure, exclusively herbal ingredients are used, and the contraindications are minimal. Not to mention the fact that the scope of this procedure is very wide. What are the features of a coral peel and how to do it at home?
The content of the article:
Coral peeling. The essence of the procedure
The main purpose of one of the types of median peeling (coral) is mechanical exfoliation of the skin… This is an excellent alternative to harsher, chemical peels that are characterized by harsh ingredients. Thanks to the coral peeling, you can even out the skin of the face, eliminating acne, freckles, scars and scars. The ideal solution for skin rejuvenation, both in the beauty salon and at home.
Composition, components of coral peeling
- Thoroughly chopped corals (oceanic, marine)
- Sea salt
- Vitamins (A, E)
- Essential oils
Coral peeling is similar in consistency to a traditional scrub. Only the “abrasive” composition is finer.
Detailed instructions for performing coral peeling at home
- Wash face with bactericidal soap or gentle gel.
- Rub the skin with lotion.
- To apply composition for skin preparation to microdermabrasion (such a lotion is usually included in the kit).
- Study the instructions, paying special attention to side effects and contraindications (if in doubt, it is better to consult a specialist).
- At home, it is impossible to select the concentration of the abrasive and the consistency of the peeling without a specialist. Therefore, one should apply medium concentration compositionavailable in pharmacies (stores).
- Apply the peeling to the skin, massage gently.
- After two minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Apply cream (moisturizer) to UV protection…
- It is preferable not to go outside on the day of the procedure, especially in hot summer weather, in order to avoid the appearance of areas of increased pigmentation on the face.
Features and benefits of coral peeling
- Coral peeling course – four procedures (interval – a week and a half), depending on the tolerance of the composition.
- Is the effect insufficient? This means that the procedure can be repeated. But not earlier than after two months…
- Considering that peeling does not dry out the skin, it is quite possible to use it for sensitive skin…
- Coral peeling is a healing composition of microelements, vegetable acids and proteins, chlorophyll, minerals, etc. Due to this, in parallel with gentle polishing of the skin, it moisturizes, nourishes and regenerates.
- Again, thanks to the herbal composition, minimized allergies, irritation, rashes and other “joys” of chemical peels.
Coral peel benefits
- No special thorough preparation of the skin is required before the procedure.
- There is no need to wait for the redness to subside and the skin takes on a natural look.
Results, effectiveness of coral peeling
According to reviews of the fair sex, most women are satisfied with this procedure. Shrinking pores, disappearing scars and blackheads (acne), an improvement in the general condition of the skin was noted by almost everyone who experienced the effect of coral peeling. It is also worth noting results such as:
- Improving complexion
- Cleansing pores from sebum
- Skin relief smoothing
- Velvety skin
- Resorption of vascular networks
- Strengthening capillaries
- Normalization of blood flow
- Improving general tone skin and its elasticity
Indications for the use of coral peeling
- Skin pigmentation
- Inflammation, redness
- Scars, scars, micro-wrinkles, deep wrinkles
- Removal of the effects of sunburn
- Stretch marks
Contraindications for coral peeling
- Skin diseases
- Acute herpes
Important tips for coral peels
- During the first week it is forbidden to visit saunas and baths…
- The skin after the procedure should be carefully protect from high temperatures…
- During the entire recovery period, it must be applied to the skin moisturizing and nourishing creams…
- When peeling appears, it is recommended to use mechanical methods for a quick recovery.
Video: Natural coral peeling
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!