Cryolipolysis is a non-surgical procedure carried out to correct the figure and eliminate fat cells with the help of cold. Its effectiveness has been proven by medical research. Under the influence of low temperatures, cells die and fat is absorbed. Cryoliposuction does not damage the skin, muscles and internal organs.
The content of the article:
Indications and contraindications for cryolipolysis – who is prohibited from doing cryolipolysis?
The cryolipolysis procedure is carried out in the following areas, where there are fat deposits: on the face, abdomen, waist, back, buttocks, knees.
Indications for cryoliposuction:
- Alimentary-constitutional obesity
This type of obesity occurs in people who are sedentary. They do not like to play sports or do not have enough time for it, and they also like to eat, especially high-calorie desserts. From this lifestyle, they constantly gain weight.
- Hypothalamic obesity
When the hypothalamus is damaged, in some patients the work of the nerve center, which is responsible for eating behavior, is disrupted. Such people eat more than they need. Excess calories are stored in the subcutaneous fat.
- Obesity as a symptom of endocrinological diseases
This type of obesity is inherent in people who have disrupted endocrine glands. Since their metabolism is altered, then even when eating low-calorie foods, they still gain excess weight.
- Obesity in mental illness
The nutritional balance can be disturbed by drugs used to treat people with nervous disorders.
Contraindications for cryolipolysis:
- Allergic reactions to low temperature intolerance.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Severe damage to the skin – wounds, scars, moles.
- Excessive obesity.
- Violation of the circulation of the problem area.
- Poor blood clotting.
- Raynaud’s Syndrome.
- The presence of a pacemaker.
How cryolipolysis is done in the salon – stages of the procedure and cryolipolysis devices
Cryoliposuction is a painless procedure. It is performed on an outpatient basis.
There are several stages of the procedure:
- Preparatory moments
Before the procedure, the doctor must examine the patient and determine the presence or absence of contraindications to cryolipolysis. If everything is normal, then the specialist will photograph the initial state of the problem area, and also determine the size, thickness and direction of the fat fold. Then the doctor will tell the patient how he will carry out the procedure and what will be the effect of it. If you wish remove more fat cells, the doctor will select a large applicator size – 8.0. If, on the contrary, you just want to try the miracle procedure on yourself, then the applicator is used with the usual 6.0 size.
- Beginning of the procedure
A special bandage with thermal gel is applied to the problem area. With the help of a special substance – propylene glycol – the gel penetrates into the skin and moisturizes it. In this case, the bandage acts as a uniform heat sink. She also sProtects the skin from burns and other damage.
An important stage in cryolipolysis. The doctor picks up the applicator. With its help, a vacuum is turned on, which sucks in the desired area of the skin, and then cools it. During the procedure, the doctor constantly monitors the tightness of the contact of the device with the skin and the temperature of the patient’s body. You will not be allowed to use the applicator on your own. During cryolipolysis, the technician will apply negative pressure to the treatment area. You will feel cold in the first 7-10 minutes. The whole procedure takes about an hour.
There are several cryolipolysis machines, and the cryolipolysis procedure with them is different:
- Italian apparatus LIPOFREEZE
When using such a device, the problem area of the skin heats up in 5 minutes to 42 degrees, and then cools down to + 22-25 degrees for an hour.
- American apparatus Zeltiq
The procedure takes place without heating the skin, only with gradual cooling to 5 degrees below zero, since fat cells die at this temperature.
Efficiency and result of cryolipolysis – photo before and after procedures
- The cryolipolysis procedure does not harm your health. You will not feel pain. During the session, you can calmly communicate with the doctor, watch a movie, read a book.
- After the first cryoliposuction, you will notice the effect – fat deposits can decrease by 25% in the abdomen, by 23% on the sides in women, and by 24% on the sides in men.
- In general, experts say that noticeable results appear 3 weeks after using the device, since fat cells need to leave the body.
- The result from the performed procedure is saved for about a year.
- But, if you exercise, lead a healthy lifestyle and eat right, then the duration of this period will increase significantly.
The price of cryolipolysis procedures in beauty salons
Cryolipolysis is not a cheap pleasure.
- The cost of the procedure using a small, ordinary nozzle is 15-20 thousand rubles.
- If you use a large applicator, then the minimum cost of a cryoliposuction session is 35 thousand rubles.
Testimonials of doctors about cryolipolysis – what do experts think about cryolipolysis?
- Rimma Moysenko, nutritionist:In the body, adipose tissue plays an important role. Especially for women, it has a hormonal function. Interesting that the rate of body fat is 10 kg. If its quantity is insufficient, girls may have problems with conceiving or bearing a fetus. And women after 40 need fat to maintain hormonal levels.
- Vladimir Boychenko, physiotherapist-nutritionist:Cryolipolysis does help a lot of patients. The procedure is easily tolerated by the majority. But you should know that it is better to carry out the second and subsequent sessions in a month. Also, after cryolipolysis, adhere to a diet – drink more water, do not drink alcohol, do not eat heavy, fatty foods.
The Bologny.ru website warns: the information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not a medical recommendation. Do not self-medicate under any circumstances! If you have any health problems, consult your doctor!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!