Choosing the perfect wedding dress? There is nothing easier, the main thing is to take into account your parameters. But what if we tell you that even a plump lady can look great at her own wedding? COLADY will teach fat girls to choose the right wedding dress. Take note of our tips!
See also: Little black dress for fat girls – how to choose the right style?
The color of wedding dresses for plump girls
By tradition, brides prefer white, but in order not to be too conservative, you can use its shades. For example – cream, ivory, beige, pearl, tea rose.
By the way, there are also the main color types of brides, according to which you can choose the perfect dress:
- “Winter” – dark hair + white skin. Harmonious: snow-white, light pink and gray-silver.
- “Swarthy brunette”. Best shades: Various, up to golds and reds.
- “Redhead”. Preferred: cream, white and lilac.
- “Gray-eyed brown-haired woman.” Suitable: plum, greenish, milky.
- “Cold blond” – blonde hair + light eyes. The colors of wedding evening dresses for full-length: white with gray or blue.
Stylish styles of wedding dresses for full – photo
- Mermaid. A wedding dress for a plump bride will look amazing if your body type resembles an hourglass, i.e. narrow waist along with curvaceous curves. Take the model with a mermaid tail from mid-thigh, certainly not lower. An additional slimming effect is provided by supportive underwear that tightens the sides and abdomen.
- Empire style or Greek wedding dresses for the full. In such a dress, the high waist is almost under the bust. A skirt falls from her in a long cascade. This style of a wedding dress for overweight is suitable for “rectangle” and “circle” figures. It favorably shows the face and seductive breasts, diverting attention from the waist and sides.
- Trapezoidal. Such a wedding dress for the plump expands to the bottom from the waist. The ideal model of this style is “pear”. It emphasizes the waist well and hides wide hips. There is also the “princess” model. She features a top with a corset and a bustier-bodice.
Long or short wedding dress for overweight girls – we emphasize the advantages and hide the flaws
Everything is simple here – a short wedding dress for fat girls can be worn if you have slender legs that are not full at the top. In this case, you can choose a beautiful wedding dress for full knee-length or slightly lower. In this case, the style can be either Greek or tulip.
The most important rules for choosing a wedding dress for a full figure – what needs to be foreseen?
- A dress with sleeves, for example, transparent, can hide chubby hands. You can choose any style of sleeves, just not with a “flashlight”.
- Do not use tall gloves, as they will emphasize the fullness of your hands.
- If you have plump shoulders, you can decorate them with an elegant bolero.
- A beautiful neckline and bodice are simply obliged to emphasize your amazing breasts, which any “skinny” will envy.
- Do not buy a bustier if you have broad shoulders or very voluminous breasts. In this case, it is better to choose a model with one common strap above the neck or a V-shaped dress with wide straps.
- Do not buy a dress with a cross-over pattern.
- Don’t even think about split dresses at the waist. In principle, they show a disadvantageous figure of any build.
- Wedding dresses for plump ones with longitudinal patterns will give you additional slimness and height.
- If the dress has a corset, then it must have a “reserve” for tightening. Those. the corset should fit nicely and elegantly so that more corset volume falls on your 90 cm.
- A dress with a train will look beautiful on a tall girl. You should not choose this style if you are of medium or short height.
- To hide the flaw – large hips and emphasize the advantage – an open dress with a decorated bodice will help a sexy chest. Alternatively, you can use a pretty pendant or necklace.
- A full-figure wedding dress does not need abundant embroidery or appliqué rhinestones.
- Don’t accentuate flaws in your figure – use drape.
What wedding dresses do you like? Let us know in the comments!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!