In connection with the situation that in the Russian Federation there is a rather good lack of places in kindergartens, parents need to think about entering a kindergarten right after the birth of a child.
The content of the article:
You can do the following: we all know very well that in our country there is a very big problem with the availability of places in kindergartens and it is very difficult to get there. This is skillfully used by the heads of children’s institutions, each time introducing more and more reasons for the monetary contributions of the parents of the children. And the parents dutifully carry the money, because there is no other way out.
So, it is with these contributions that the child’s visit to the kindergarten begins. In order for your child to go to the desired kindergarten, you may be required, starting with 5 and ending with 30 thousand rubles, it all depends on the region.
This is all very sad and frightening trend. And the worst thing is that the parents themselves are encouraging this trend.
But that’s not all. If you still managed to send your child to kindergarten without various initial payments, then in the future you will still have various fees for various needs of the kindergarten and preparation for school.
Documents required for admission to the desired kindergarten
In any case, you will need to submit certain documents to register your child in a preschool. So, after the birth of your baby, you get birth certificate… And now, just the right time to enroll the child in the desired kindergarten. On July 1, 2006, a new procedure for enrolling children in kindergartens was introduced. Now, instead of going to parents directly to the head of the kindergarten they are interested in, they need to go to the special committee for staffing the preschool institutions of the district (for example, a new procedure for enrolling in kindergartens has been introduced in Moscow). In order not to waste time, you need to familiarize yourself with the schedule, because commissions do not work every day.
Like these ones documentation You will need to present to the committee:
- Child’s birth certificate;
- Passport data one of the parents;
- In the presence of benefits – documentwhich confirms them.
Your personal presence in the commission is not necessary, the main thing is that you have your passport, so you can ask someone from your family or friends to enroll your child in kindergarten, or make an appointment via the Internet.
There is one caveat: it is necessary to present the passport of only ONE of the parents. Therefore, it is better to show the passport of the parent which is registered in the same area as the kindergartenin which you want to enroll the child. Of course, you should be recorded in any case, since the recording takes place at the place of actual residence, but still there will be fewer questions and you will cope with it faster.
Since October 1, 2010, the list of benefits for admission to kindergarten has undergone a number of significant changes. This happened in accordance with the order of the Moscow Department of Education “On Confirmation of the Manning Procedures for State Educational Institutions that Implement the Main General Education Program of Preschool Education, the System of the Moscow Department of Education.”
Now, first of all, kindergartens accept children who have parents in the Russian Federation do not have permanent registration… When enrolling in a kindergarten, children of pupils, mothers, students, children of the unemployed, twin children, children of internally displaced persons and refugees lost their right to benefits.
And there was also a gradation of benefits: preemptive, extraordinary and priority right admitting a child to kindergarten.
So, the preemptive right is vested in:
- Children of pedagogical and other employees of state preschool educational institutions.
- Children of single mothers.
- Children whose siblings are already attending the preschool groups of this institution, with the exception of a situation where the institution’s profiles do not correspond to the health status of the child who entered it.
The extraordinary right is vested with:
- Children of judges.
- Orphans, children transferred to other families of citizens for adoption, guardianship.
- Children whose parents are from among orphans and children who are left without parental care.
- Children of residents who were exposed to radiation as a result of the catastrophic situation at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
- Children of prosecutors and investigators of the Investigative Committee under the Russian prosecutor’s office.
The primary right of admission to kindergartens has:
- Children from large families.
- Children of police officers.
- Children of employees of the police station who died in connection with the performance of official activities, or who died before the expiration of one year of dismissal from service as a result of contusion (injury), a disease that was received during the service. Also, children of police officers who, as a result of their official activities, received bodily injuries, excluding their possibility of further service.
- Disabled children and children from a family in which one of the parents is considered disabled
Please note that the list of benefits in each city may differ slightly, since the benefits are determined by the city administration, based on the currently existing federal laws.
Our advice to you, even if you have benefits, it is still better do not delay filing documents, because there are also a lot of beneficiaries, and a corresponding queue will also form among them.
The commission will give you child registration notification in the register book of future pupils of a particular kindergarten. The notification should indicate number and datewhen you need to come to the commission for final acceptance decisions about the admission of your child to kindergarten…
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!