How to sunbathe evenly on the beach? The art of an even beach tan.
Summer, heat. It’s time to relax and enjoy the sun’s rays, sunbathe. Moreover, white porcelain skin was considered beautiful before, and today tanned skin is considered attractive, especially since a tan helps to hide small skin imperfections, makes it smoother and reduces the number of acne. Therefore, you can happily devote an hour to the sun in the morning or in the evening on sunny days, all the more, as you know, you should not abuse a tan, either natural or solar.
Table of contents:
What is the advantage of tanning in the sun over a solarium?
- Firstly, you get a tan in the sun for free, you do not need to buy a subscription for it, you just need to put on a swimsuit, take a blanket with you and go to the nearest park.
- Secondly, any tan, both sun and tanning in a tanning bed, requires a temporary dosage of special cosmetics, so as not to get unwanted painful burns. But tanning in the sun allows you to be somewhere in nature at the same time, and not in a small booth.
- Thirdly, tanning in the sun is very easy to combine with active activities, especially if you do not like to lie for a long time and you want to move, you can play volleyball or badminton, the process of sunbathing is very well combined with bathing. Indeed, the process of sunbathing can also be combined with weeding the beds in the country. So you can completely combine business with pleasure, especially since a tan is much better to go to bed if you are constantly on the move.
The sun goes down differently in different countries
If you still prefer a vacation at sea, then you should know that in different latitudes tanning on your skin will be different. A Turkish tan will differ significantly from an Egyptian one.
So, if you want to get golden tan, it would be best to go to the Mediterranean Sea, and these are countries such as France, Spain, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Israel, Syria, Morocco, Turkey.
If you want to get a bronze tanthen your best bet is the Black Sea and Aegean coastlines. To do this, you should go to Greece, Turkey, Crimea, Abkhazia, Georgia, Romania or Bulgaria. Here, as well as on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, there will be enough moderate skin protection and you should sunbathe either in the morning or after 4 pm.
If you want to come back from holiday with chocolate tanning, then it would be best to go closer to the equator, to Congo, Kenya, Uganda or Somalia, to the islands of Indonesia, to Ecuador. Brazil or Colombia. But here it should be remembered that it is worth starting to sunbathe with short-term periods, even with minutes, and at the same time use powerful sunscreens.
But dark coffee tan can be obtained on the shores of the Indian Ocean. To do this, you should go to India or the Maldives. But here, as when traveling to the equator, you need to limit the time you spend in the sun and use highly protective creams, since if you get burned, the burn symptoms will appear more slowly.
And finally a cinnamon-tinted tan can be obtained in the Persian Gulf and on the shores of the Red Sea. A tour to Egypt, Israel, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Iran, Bahrain is suitable for this. But even here you cannot do without solid protection.
But before heading south, it is best to sunbathe a little under the local sunshine so that your skin is not overly susceptible to the brighter sun. If you are going on vacation in the cold season, then first go to the solarium a couple of times.
Tanning rules on the beach
When sunbathing on the beach, remember not only about your skin and the fact that it needs protection, but also about your eyes and hair, which are equally susceptible to UV light. Hide your favorite hair under a panama hat or hat, and your eyes behind sunglasses.
Also, do not get too carried away with books and magazines, because, after reading an interesting article, you may not notice how time has flown by and at the same time burn out, for this reason you should not sleep on the beach.
Moderation is important in everything, and in tanning too. Therefore, the tanning time should be gradually increased, gradually adding 10-20 minutes. This will give you a beautiful, even tan.
How to get an even tan?
And to get an even and beautiful tan, you should be guided by the following rules:
- When going to the beach, you should not put perfume or other products containing alcohol on your skin, as they may leave stains on the skin.
- It is best to sunbathe not lying down, but walking along the beach, in which case it will lie flat and beautifully on your skin.
- After bathing, try to wipe the skin dry, drops of water on the skin increase the activity of the sun’s rays and the tan is not uniform.
- Sunscreens are more effective when kept in a cool place.
- Before going to the beach, a light scrub or exfoliation will do the trick for your skin, it makes your skin smoother and more tanned.
- Eat plenty of orange fruits and vegetables, peaches, apricots, carrots, peppers, they contain vitamin A, which affects the production of melanin, which is responsible for the beautiful tone of your skin.
How to get an even tan – reviews from the forums
The first two to three days in Thailand, sunbathe in the morning until 10 o’clock and in the afternoon from 3 o’clock. At this time, the sun is more gentle. Always use OT sunblock. Buy a cream of well-known European brands with a protection degree of at least “40”, but better “50”. If you sunbathe in the vicinity of the water, on islands with light sand and emerald-clear water, smear the cream with a thick layer. The fact is that white sand and clean and transparent water tend to reflect ultraviolet light, and you sunbathe (burn) twice. Very often, tourists visiting the islands get burned. Never skimp on cream.
On your return from the beach, in the evening, treat your body with “after shower lotions” or “… after sunburn”. It is very good to use coconut oil after sunburn. There are special coconut oils for massage or after sunbathing. The liquid contains natural coconut oil, skin moisturizer and vitamin E.
You can also drink tomato juice before going out into the sun. It contains a substance – lutein, which promotes the production of melanin (in fact, the substance that contributes to sunburn). My grandmother also recommended that you always drink apple juice to get an even tan, and less water.
I have very light skin, which quickly burns out in the sun, in just a couple of hours. Then I can walk all red for 1.5 weeks. So this is what I have been doing in recent years! The first 3-4 days I use sunblock with SPF 35-40, very, very abundant. I can stay in the sun all day, except for the period from 2 pm to 4 pm. The next 2 days I use protection with SPF 15, and then SPF 8-10 is enough. As a result, during my vacation I get an even tan, without any hint of burning!
And then there’s the awesome Payot Serum for even tanning. It must be used 10 days before the start of the vacation.
Share your opinion and experience!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!