It is very easy to lose health, but it is impossible to regain it. And in our time it is even easier to do it. After all, bad ecology, junk food and a sedentary lifestyle make itself felt. People are inexorably gaining excess weight and heart and spine problems begin. To avoid such tragic consequences, you can use mini-simulators, which will not take up much space, but at the same time will help to lose extra pounds and maintain good health.
Modern mini weight loss simulators – 7 most effective models
Science has proven that the most effective fat burning occurs when the heart rate rises by 60-70%… Those. in an ordinary person, up to 120 beats per minute.
This is facilitated by physical activity of minimum intensity, but maximum duration or activities from which you do not quickly get tired. For example, jogging, dancing, aerobics, cycling, skating, and skiing.
But at home, such a load cannot be provided, so they come to our aid mini exercise machines.
- Stepper – a full-fledged simulator, which traditionally has a small format. It simulates climbing stairs, including lifting weights. trains mainly the biceps of the thigh and the muscles of the lower leg, great for overweight. But classes are monotonous walking, in which you can only increase or decrease the pace. It is this feature that does not allow many people to fully and fully engage in this simulator. But for fun, you can recommend watching your favorite TV show at the same time, listening to music or even reading. In order to effectively lose those extra pounds, you need to exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes. And the first lessons should not be done for more than 10 minutes. And only then should the time be increased.
- Mini exercise bike – this is a simulator, consisting of a flywheel and pedals. It can be put it under the computer desk and pedal while browsing the Internet. Convenient and practical, no need to think about where to put a large exercise machine. The mini bike provides a minimum load for weight loss. But you also need to practice on it for at least 30 minutes a day for the best effect.
- Jump rope – the simplest sports equipment, which today has been transformed into a full-fledged simulator. The fact is that this children’s game provides all the muscles of the body with a full-fledged aerobic load, mainly the muscles of the legs, buttocks, back, abs and arms. Today the skipping ropes are supplemented with heart rate sensors. Thus, it is possible to track the optimal increase in heart rate during training.Some equipment have an additional timer, calorie counter, which makes the rope even more convenient. And you can jump everywhere: at home, on the street, in the country, in the gym. The main thing is to have a desire.
- Roller trainer – bulletin of Soviet times… All our grandparents had such a mini simulator. It looks like a wheel with handles on both sides. To practice on it you need from lying position roll forward and back on the roller. Such a simulator works great not only for the arms, but also for the abs and the back. Allows you to tone the most important muscles and burn 300 kcal per workout… Convenient, compact, efficient.
- Hoop. Especially for those who want to lose weight, a massage hoop was invented, the inner side of which is covered with large reliefs. It is they who massage the waist and abdomen, helping to get rid of extra centimeters. For effective fat burning, you need to twist this shell at least 30-40 minutes… But the first training should not be more than 5 minutes. And only gradually you can increase the sessions by 10 minutes.
- Mini trampoline – this is not child’s play, but a full-fledged simulator with which you can throw off extra centimeters. Fun jumping allows you to achieve the right level of cardio load for burning fat, which is why trampolines have become so popular today. In theory, a home trampoline could allow its owner to soar into the air. up to 4 meters, but city ceilings will prevent you from doing it. In order to lose weight more effectively, you need to perform amplitude jumps with frequent changes of legs or move more in another way. Jump, raising your knees, crossing your legs, perform swing swings. In one half-hour lesson on a trampoline, you can burn as many calories as on a stationary bike. But 70% less than it would have taken if jumping rope. An obvious plus of the trampoline Are fun and interesting workouts that hardly anyone will miss. And the trampoline does not give complications to the joints.
- Another well-known simulator is the health disc. It consists of two circles that slide freely over each other. Today appeared discs with expander, discs that not only rotate, but also tilt in different planes so that you have to maintain balance during training. This simulator is very useful for the waist, abdomen and buttocks. It helps to join a healthy lifestyle, as it gives the minimum necessary load on the body. In this case, the pulse increases to the required 120 beats, thereby including the processes of burning fat.
Everyone who wants to lose weight needs to knowthat for effective weight loss, you need not only to work hard on simulators, but also to follow a diet and attend lymphatic drainage massage sessions. And then the results will not be long in coming.
If you liked our article, and you have any thoughts about this, share with us! Your opinion is very important for us!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!