One of the types of chemical peels is peeling with fruit acids. Its purpose is to rejuvenate the skin, restore balance, and reduce oil content. The key feature is deep penetration into the skin (down to the dermis). How to carry out this procedure at home, and what are the features of this type of peeling?
The content of the article:
Peeling with fruit acids. The essence of the procedure
The fruit acids themselves, called alpha hydroxy acids, are obtained either from natural fruits or synthetically. Traditional set of peeling acids:
- Dairy (from blueberries, tomatoes, sour milk; synthetic)
- Lemon (from citrus, pineapple)
- Glycolic (synthetic; from sugarcane)
- Wine (from grapes, wine)
Fruit acid peeling has been used in many countries for a very long time. Initially, the procedure was carried out exclusively for medicinal purposes. But its effectiveness and effect on the skin (lifting effect, reducing wrinkles, lightening the skin, etc.) made it possible to use peeling for prevention.
Effectiveness and results of peeling with fruit acids
The effect of fruit acids is equivalent to the effect of alcohols and acids. For the skin, this is a panacea. This peeling provides:
- Painless lung exfoliation
- Update healthy skin
- Cell regeneration
- Gain moisture inflow to the top layer of the skin
- Cleansing the sebaceous glands
- Reducing the risk of acne
- Normalization of skin lipid balance
- Elimination of excess pigmentation
Instructions for peeling with fruit acids
The very concept of peeling implies removal of the stratum corneumpeeling with fruit acids is also skin whitening with acids. Accordingly, the composition of the peeling mixture should imply the presence of an “abrasive”. That is, the mixture, in addition to fruit, must contain a powdery substance. For instance, fine salt, candied honey, ground coffee, or white clay. By choosing one of these abrasives, choose soft fruits – kiwi, banana, lemon, apple… As for gooseberries, apricots and strawberries, they already contain “abrasives” (hard fibers, tiny bones). But to the mixture of orange, pineapple and kiwi white clay is added to soften the result – these fruits are high in acid.
How to peel with fruit acids?
- Mix the above ingredients until a mushy consistency.
- Clear face skin.
- Wipe your face with a small amount of the mixture, leaving traces.
- While massaging the skin, gradually add the mixture to it until the mass covers the entire face, except for the eye area.
- It is preferable to carry out the procedure while lying on a diaper.
- Keep the mask on your face no more than twenty minutes…
- Remove the mask, massaging the skin in a circular motion (if dry, you can slightly moisten it with water).
- Wash off the mask with warm water after massage.
- Wipe your skin ice cube (you can – from a decoction of chamomile).
- Wipe dry, apply cream.
Peeling features of fruit acids
It is believed that the best peeling, due to deep penetration into the skin, is glycolic. But each of the fruit acids has its own task:
- Milk – skin hydration
- Apple – activation of metabolic processes
- Glycolic – exfoliation of dead skin
- For lemon and wine – clarification
Thus, it becomes clear that fruit acids act most effectively in a complex manner. Peeling features include the following:
- The peeling course with fruit acids is five procedures within a month and a half.
- For each subsequent peeling procedure acid concentration increases, while the time allotted for the procedure, on the contrary, decreases.
- The effectiveness of the procedure directly depends on the acid content. But the main thing here is not to overdo it. The amount should be increased gradually so as not to irritate the skin.
- Such a peeling ideal for dry skin… It will provide her with hydration and elasticity.
- The effects of creams and serums will be more effective with regular fruit exfoliation.
Contraindications for peeling with fruit acids
- Fresh tan
- Allergy to any of the components
- Summer time
- Various skin lesions
Recommendations for peeling with fruit acids
- Each feature of the skin must be taken into account when carrying out the procedure. A tough procedure can only be carried out under the supervision of a specialist in a beauty salon.
- At home, it is allowed to use a peeling product. with a maximum acid concentration of 25 percent…
- Before the procedure, it is preferable to contact a beautician and determine with his help the condition of your skin, features and its type.
- The season is one of the criteria by which the possibility of using the procedure is determined. Peeling has a different effect in different seasons.
- The beginning of the peeling – allergic reaction test using the minimum concentration of the product. Has an allergy appeared? This means that the remedy is not suitable for you.
- No allergies? Start your pre-peel procedure. Gradually increase your concentration, from five percent to ten.
- For home use fruit peel can be purchased at the pharmacy – it has a safe level of acid concentration.
Video: Fruit Acids In Peeling
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!