Prague in April – what to do in Prague in April? Weather and entertainment
Many tourists know that it is in April that the flourishing Czech capital is a real fairy tale for a person who is tired of everyday work. Theaters and museums, local cuisine in cozy restaurants, famous Czech beer, shopping – this is only a small part of what awaits vacationers in colorful and beautiful Prague.
See also: Czech Republic for travelers – where to go, what to see?
The content of the article:
Prague in April – weather
As for the weather in the second spring month in Prague, tourists will be able to fully experience sunny, surprisingly comfortable spring, which will allow you to see all the sights, enjoy walks and relax to the fullest.
See also: Prague for New Years – why do you need to celebrate New Year in Prague at least once in your life?
In April in Prague:
- Average daily temperature about fourteen degrees…
- The snow melted back in March.
- Stable sunny weather…
The most interesting events in Prague in April
April Prague is like a blossoming garden, enchanting tourists with the severity of tulips, delicacy of sakura and brightness of magnolias. And it is in April that the full-fledged work of Prague’s parks, gardens and attractions begins.
What to look for in Prague in April?
- Easter celebrations…
- Easter markets (kiosks and tents at Wenceslas and Old Town squares).
- Boat trips on the Vltava…
- Sales (“Sleva”) and discounts that can be up to seventy percent.
The main shopping routes in Prague
- Paris street (in the image of the Champs Elysees) with many designer boutiques.
- Street Na Prikope, where shops with more affordable prices and multi-brand shopping centers are located.
Of course, shopping in Prague will become more profitable if you pay attention to shopping centers, supermarkets and special outlets (for example, Bontonland store, for tourists who are fond of music; or photo shop FotoSkoda with a passion for photography).
In short, for any “shopper” there is a store, of which there are a great many in Prague. From boutiques of famous couturiers and tiny outlets with inexpensive and high-quality shoes to Vietnamese (not to be confused with the Cherkizovsky market!) Shops and shops with good-quality German clothing.
Entertainment for children and adults in Prague in April
Choosing Prague as the venue for your April vacation, you provide yourself with a trip to the city of romance. And also walks in calm weather, excursions to castles at lower prices and with fewer crowds, fulfillment of wishes made on the Charles Bridge, acquaintance with delicious Czech cuisine and much more.
Entertainment in Prague for children
- Pony riding, mirror maze, funicular and observatory – on the Petřín hill…
- Zoo near the Troy castle.
- Toy Museum with the second (in scale) exhibition of toys in the world. Toys from all over the world, from ancient Greek times to the present day.
- Vintage Nostalgic tram number 91…
- Puppet and puppet theaters…
- Parks Prague.
Entertainment in Prague for adults
- Theaters (People’s, Black, Puppet Theater, Spiral)
- State Opera…
- Concerts and shows.
- Symphonic, chamber and organ music.
- Jazz Blues Cafe, Jazz Club U, Rock Cafe and Roxy Club
- Museums (National, Czech music, Mozart, Villa Bertramka, Alfons Mucha, Wax figures, Toys, Czech glass, etc.)
- Luna Park (rides, shooting galleries, snack bars).
- Botanical gardens…
- Walking on the Vltava…
- Boat station.
- Clubs, beer bars, restaurants, discos, casinos.
Photo of Prague in April
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!