Proper homemade food can be not only healthy, but also delicious. The food list is not limited to steamed vegetables. To maintain your body in great shape, you must adhere to simple rules that will become a way of life.
First – we exclude harmful products
Proper nutrition at home is used for losing weight, cleansing the body and healing.
To do this, you need to remove the following foods from your diet:
- Semi-finished products – contain additives that promote the development of cancer, as well as flavor enhancers and preservatives.
- Fatty foods – increase the risk of hypertension, stroke, atherosclerosis, negatively affect the liver, and reduce the activity of vitamin C. Refusal from them will help to avoid negative consequences, as well as get rid of nausea and heartburn.
- White bread – contains gluten, which can cause intestinal upset and rapid weight gain.
The list of junk food is incomplete, since it cannot be fully enumerated. It includes foods high in fat and carbohydrates, but completely lacking in fiber and protein.
Second – we choose healthy products
“Eating right should become a habit. The daily diet should include the simplest foodstuffs, that is, vegetables, fruits, cereals, eggs, meat, dairy products – all this should be consumed in small quantities, but regularly ”- nutritionist Svetlana Fus…
Food should be nutritious and varied. To improve health and lose weight at home, such a diet is the most correct.
It consists of the following products:
- Fruits and vegetables – contain antioxidants that cleanse the body of toxins and improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system. Vitamins strengthen the immune system, help to resist viruses, and fiber – improves digestion.
- Meat – is rich in protein, which helps to build muscle mass, regulate metabolism.
- A fish – contains protein, which is easily absorbed by the body, as well as omega-3 and other beneficial elements.
- Cereals – enriched with vitamins, carbohydrates and vegetable protein, which strengthen the human body.
- Milk products – contains all the necessary amino acids, protein, carbohydrates.
Products must be natural – no preservatives or dyes. Vegetables and fruits are best chosen according to the season.
Third – we adhere to the principles of proper nutrition
“Your body doesn’t have your brains, your knowledge. The body is defenseless against the civilized way of life. And only you, with the help of your mind and knowledge, can help the body to live in the modern world “- nutritionist Mikhail Gavrilov…
The basic principles of good nutrition at home:
- You need to have breakfast one hour after waking up, and dinner no later than three hours before bedtime.
- There should be 1-2 snacks during the day.
- Between meals, it is necessary to stand no more than 3.5-4 hours.
- Reducing portions. The portion should be about the size of a fist – the size of the stomach. This will help avoid overeating.
- Coffee should be replaced with green tea without sugar. It tones and improves metabolism.
To prepare proper homemade food, you must choose recipes without frying in a pan. But if necessary, you can replace the sunflower oil with olive oil, or even better cook in a dry Teflon pan.
Fourth – we make a menu a day in advance
The daily diet of proper nutrition at home includes a menu of five meals.
Here is an example of one day:
- Breakfast: oatmeal with fruit.
- Second breakfast: yogurt.
- Lunch: ear.
- Snack – dried fruits.
- Afternoon snack: fruits.
- Dinner: boiled rice, baked chicken fillet, vegetable salad.
Before going to bed, you can drink a glass of low-fat kefir or yogurt. The intervals between meals should be no more than 4 hours. This diet helps to eat in moderation, which prevents fluctuations in hormones that are responsible for feeling full. This makes it easier for the stomach and helps to lose weight.
Fifth – we replenish water supplies
Water in nutrition is not the last place. For normal functioning of the body, it is necessary to drink about 2 liters per day. With physical activity, during sports or in hot weather – at least 3 liters.
“A large cup of tea for breakfast, a glass of water in the morning, 2 glasses for lunch and a cup of coffee after meals, 1 glass in the afternoon and 2 glasses for dinner – and now you have easily drunk 2 liters” – nutritionist Pierre Dukan…
Nutritionists recommend drinking clean drinking water or mineral water at room temperature. Cold water refreshes the body, but impairs metabolism. Drinking water with meals reduces the concentration of gastric juice, which impairs the digestion of food.
Proper homemade food is suitable for both teenagers and seniors. With the help of this diet, you can both remove excess weight and improve the condition of the body.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!