Every woman wants to look beautiful and well-groomed, despite her age. Cosmetic products for the face after 35 years are designed to nourish, fortify, restore and rejuvenate the skin.
We will tell you how to choose a face cream after the age of 35, and also determine which products are considered the best according to popular reviews.
The content of the article:
- Rules for choosing a good nourishing cream
- Composition of a nourishing cream for mature skin
- Rating of the best nourishing face creams after 35
Rules for choosing a good nourishing face cream after 35 years
There are some secrets to choosing the right cosmetic product – nourishing cream.
Let’s tell you what to look for:
- Choose a cream based on your skin type. Of course, a nourishing cream can solve many problems, for example: it removes dryness, tightness, smoothes wrinkles, gives a healthy color to the skin and restores the condition of the epidermis. You need to understand that there is also a moisturizer. Its difference from a nutritious one is in additional hydration. Not every skin type is suitable for this product.
- Choose from the same range of day and night products. As a rule, day creams protect the skin, while night creams are more nourishing.
- An SPF filter must be present in a nourishing face cream after 35 years., even the most minimal one. It is known that the skin loses moisture under the influence of sunlight, which promotes cell renewal. Applying a nourishing cream with SPF protection will help maintain skin tone. Usually, the remedy takes effect faster than a regular cream without protection.
- Be sure to pay attention to the manufacturer. The best, according to the reviews and recommendations of women, we will indicate in our article below. You can ask a beautician for help. A specialist should not only choose a remedy for you, but also determine what kind of facial skin problems you have.
- Choose a product based on its composition. It is impossible to name which remedy is right for you, since each person has his own intolerance to the components.
- A quality nourishing cream will contain fewer chemicals and more natural ingredients. Usually, the components are listed according to the list in the predominant amount – from largest to smallest. So natural ingredients must come first.
- In a correct and effective nutrient, hyaluronic acid will always be included. The skin of the face at this age ceases to produce its required amount, so you should use the cream with it, so that the skin regenerates faster.
- Other important ingredients, without which the cream will be ineffective, are collagen and coenzyme Q10. They help to keep the skin toned, firm and firm.
- It is better to choose a product that does not contain petroleum jelly or paraffin. They do nothing good to the skin.
- When buying, ask for a sample of the product to look at the color of the cream. The yellow tint of the product will tell you that it was made using old technologies or that its expiration date has passed. And the blue tint of the product will show that it contains a lot of chemicals. The correct cream should be as thick as sour cream, only white.
- Best before date – be sure to pay attention to it!
- Price. Of course, everyone also selects funds for the price. But remember, an effective cream won’t always be expensive. You can find a cream of medium cost that will be of high quality and effectiveness.
The recommendations listed above will help you find the right and right nourishing cream.
Choose also the best nourishing cream for dry hands
The composition of a nourishing cream for mature skin – which components should you pay attention to?
Of course, when choosing a cosmetic product, you should pay attention, first of all, to its composition. There is a whole list of desirable ingredients that will benefit mature skin.
Let’s talk about them:
- Hyaluronic acid. Undoubtedly, a nourishing cream without this substance will not be effective. The acid is able to renew cellular metabolism, restore the epidermis, saturating it with collagen.
- Collagen. Of course, this component is also important. It helps to restore collagen levels, which are poorly produced after 35 years, and also smoothes fine wrinkles, making your skin firm and elastic.
- Vitamin A. An optional element, but its presence will help the skin cope with cell regeneration and renewal.
- Vitamin E also optional. However, it has a protective effect and protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation. There will be no age spots on the face.
- Vitamin C. Many beauticians say that it is useless. But still, normal collagen synthesis is impossible without this vitamin.
- Fruit acids. It is these ingredients that help to cope with flaking, softening of the skin. On the basis of citrus and other fruits, unique creams with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects are created. The result of products with fruit acids will be noticeable immediately after the first use.
- SPF filters. They will help protect your face from exposure to sunlight. The minimum level of protection recommended by cosmetologists is 20. By protecting the skin from ultraviolet radiation, you prolong its youth.
The composition of creams can also include harmful or useless components, although cosmetologists assure us that there is nothing wrong with modern cosmetics.
If you notice the following substances in the composition of the nutritious cream, it is better to refuse it:
- Silicones, silicates, mineral oils. These are mainly chemicals created on the basis of artificial decay products. They clog the skin, do not wash off. As a result, the skin stops “breathing”, it starts to lack moisture.
- Ethylene and propylene glycols. These ingredients can cause allergies.
- Parabens. They are also allergenic and unsafe. The only exception is methylparaben.
- Vaseline, glycerin, humectants. These substances draw moisture out of the skin, making it drier. More wrinkles may appear from this. From these substances, the skin begins to age faster.
- Sulfates. If the cream contains sulfates, then it can harm your face – it will simply dry it out. Sulfates can cause irritation and peel off the skin. In addition, any kind of skin disease may occur.
- Fragrances. Any fragrance can cause allergies. It is better to choose a cream with herbal fragrances.
Now, knowing which components of nourishing creams are useful and harmful, you can choose a high-quality and safe cosmetic product.
Rating of the best nourishing face creams after 35 years
Here is a list of the best nourishing creams suitable for mature skin after 35 years, which are especially important for women during cold periods.
Darphin Fibrogène Nourishing Cream with a Smoothing Effect
The product is based on natural ingredients and oligopeptides. The good news is that it contains vitamins and jojoba oil.
After several applications, the appearance of the skin is noticeably improved, it softens and becomes smooth.
No oily sheen remains from the cream, the product is absorbed instantly.
NUTRITIC INTENSE RICHE nourishing deep recovery cream
The product is intended for dry to very dry skin. Copes with flaking, dryness, irritation and sensitivity.
The cream is based on MP-lipids, which normalize the cellular metabolism of the epidermis, thermal water, shea butter and vitamins.
The tool can be used at any time of the day and even applied under makeup.
Nourishing cream “Cosmetic sour cream” from NNPTSTO
The product not only moisturizes the skin, while leaving no shine, but also rejuvenates, restores the work of the sebaceous glands, normalizes lipid, protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
And the cream also protects against environmental influences.
It contains milk serum with useful vitamins and microelements, hyaluronic xylot, allantoin, olive, almond oil, panthenol. It is this combination that gives a good effect.
Vichy Nutrilogie 1 Cream
Also marked as the best. It contains useful substances and ingredients: thermal water, oils of apricot, coriander, jojoba, macadamia nut, arginine PCA and vitamin E.
The combination of components allows the skin to become rejuvenated, elastic and soft. The cream copes well with age-related changes, smoothes wrinkles.
Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Cream
The product is perfect for dry, mature skin that cannot stand cold temperatures. The cream moisturizes the skin, tightens pores, softens it and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
It contains natural, herbal ingredients and useful substances: aloe extract, antioxidant – vitania, pterocarpus and Asian centella extract.
The product is cheap – from 150-200 rubles, but of excellent quality.
Cream “Gerontol” with olive oil and microelements
An excellent cosmetic product that nourishes the skin of the face. Many women noted the following properties of the cream: rejuvenates, smoothes expression lines, increases skin elasticity, retains moisture, normalizes the production of hyaluronic acid, lipid metabolism of the skin.
This is the best product in the low cost range. But, as we can see, the low price did not spoil the effectiveness and efficiency of the cream.
It contains acids, antioxidants and useful trace elements.
Rating of the best Russian cosmetics – 8 domestic cosmetic brands that have won the trust of women
Cream “Vivifying moisturizing” from Garnier from the series “Nutrition and hydration”
The main element that is part of the product is camellia oil. Thanks to him, the cream perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin of the face, eliminates tightness and dryness, and helps to normalize the intracellular water balance.
This cosmetic product is suitable for dry, very dry and sensitive skin.
In addition, the product is hypoallergenic.
Means for dry skin “Clinique”
This nourishing cream belongs to luxury cosmetics.
It is based on mineral oil, stearyl alcohol, oils, urea, sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, plant preservatives, fruit antioxidants.
The product does an excellent job of moisturizing mature skin, restoring the skin’s hydrolipid barrier.
It removes rashes, gives the skin lightness and tenderness, does not cause allergies.
Eisenberg Soin Anti-Stress Cream
The nourishing cream consists of a unique complex that includes different oils: shea, shea, chamomile, licorice.
The product perfectly moisturizes the skin, has antiseptic, rejuvenating, soothing and relaxing effects. In addition, the cream can immediately after the first applications even out the tone of the face, remove rashes, age spots and cope with tension.
These cosmetics are also deluxe, so the cost is high compared to other product prices. However, this cream is really good and won’t even cause allergies.
Day Cream “Active Hydrating” by Olay
This cosmetic product is suitable for very dry or very sensitive skin. It can quickly moisturize the face, restore the hydrobalance at the cellular level, and make the skin soft and smooth.
It can be an excellent makeup base.
The product contains natural oils, urea and glycerin. The product can be classified as “medium”, since it does not contain powerful moisturizers, but it copes with the moisturizing process, like other creams.
It is best to buy creams in specialized stores. For example, you can familiarize yourself with the assortment of the HiHair online store, which contains many professional cosmetics for face, body and hair.
We have listed the best remedies, according to popular opinion. If you found a better nutrient, leave your comments, share your opinion below on our website.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!