Schoolchildren have recreated paintings by famous artists
Pupils of the art school in the city of Azov are tired of standard assignments that correspond to the school curriculum. That is why the teachers decided to make a creative experiment, having come up with an unusual task: the children had to draw famous paintings by famous artists. It must be admitted that the results of the experiment exceeded all expectations. Now these masterpieces are exhibited at the Maecenat exhibition hall in Azov.
Соlady editorial office is proud of the successes of these young guys. We invite you to take a look at their inspiring creations.
- Edvard Munch, The Scream. Georgy Zotikov, 14 years old.
See also: From the northern lights to the rainbow: hairdresser uses glowing paints to paint famous artists’ hair on hair
- Van Gogh, Still Life with Sunflowers. Valeria Vitchikova, 14 years old.
- Ivan Aivazovsky, “The Ninth Wave”. Daria Golubovskaya, 12 years old.
- Raphael Santi, “Transfiguration. Angel”. Ksenia Zhukovskaya, 15 years old.
- Valentin Serov, “Girl with Peaches”. Katya Kidaeva, 12 years old.
- Van Gogh, Moonlit Night. Polina Zinchenko, 12 years old.
- Amedeo Modigliani, Portrait of Hébuterne. Vera Mazaeva, 11 years old.
- Jan Vermeer, Girl with a Pearl Earring. Daria Yarovaya, 13 years old.
- Leonardo da Vinci, Mona Lisa. Alexey Galenko, 8 years old.
- Sandro Botticelli, The Birth of Venus. Albina Murashko, 11 years old.
- Alexey Savrasov, “Sukharev Tower in Moscow”. Maria Nikolaenko, 12 years old.
- Vladimir Borovikovsky “Portrait of Maria Lopukhina”. Anastasia Bondareva, 11 years old.
- Arkhip Kuindzhi “Lake Ladoga”. Daria Struk, 13 years old
- Boris Kustodiev “The Merchant’s Wife at Tea”. Polina Shevchenko, 14 years old.
- Claude Monet “Irises at Giverny”. Angelina Ghazaryan, 8 years old.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!