The most pressing question for everyone who is planning a vacation is what to take with them. After all, you need to take into account every little thing, including a UV cream and a first-aid kit, as well as redo all your affairs so as not to worry about your beloved cat, cacti on the window and unpaid bills on vacation.
What things you need to take with you on vacation – the editors of COLADY magazine asked this question to travel lovers.
The content of the article:
What to do before you travel – a list of important things to do before you travel
So that you do not have to, barely jumping out of the train (having gone down the plane), frantically calling neighbors and relatives, remember in advance about your most important affairs:
- Settle all financial matters. This applies to paying bills, debts, loans, etc. Of course, if you have a computer and access to the network, you can, on occasion, pay bills from anywhere in the world, but it is better to do this in advance. You can also leave a statement in your ZhEK so that you can recalculate your rent due to your absence. Just do not forget tickets, receipts and other evidence that you were not in the apartment.
- Complete all your work choresif you do not want to hear the voice of the authorities, lying in a sun lounger on the seashore.
- Clean up your home (including washing the laundry in the basket). So that, after returning from vacation, not to do the cleaning.
- Check the refrigerator. It is better to give all perishable foodstuffs.
- Agree with relatives (friends or neighbors), for one of them to water your flowers and feed the cat… If there is no one to agree with, then you can buy an auto-watering device, and take the cat to a hotel for animals or to friends for a while.
- Take care of the protection of the apartment during your absence. The ideal option is an alarm, but it would be nice to agree with your neighbors so that they look after your house, and at the same time get your mail. Just in case, try not to talk too much about your departure (neither to friends, nor on social sites), close the windows tightly, and take the most valuable things and money for safekeeping to relatives or to a safe deposit box.
- Force majeure is also worth considering. – flood, fire, etc. Therefore, leave those neighbors whom you trust, in this case, the keys to the apartment.
Also don’t forget:
- Get vaccinatedif traveling to an exotic country.
- Learn About Precautions in this country. And at the same time about what can be imported and exported, and what is prohibited by law.
- Check all electrical appliances, electricity, gas, water before leaving. Electricity can be turned off altogether if you want to play it safe.
- Charge the phone, laptop, e-book.
- Put money on the phone and inquire about roaming.
- Get a manicure, pedicure, epilation.
- Put all documents in the bag (not under a pile of things to the bottom of the suitcase).
- Leave your contacts to relatives.
- Record phone numbers of organizations, which you can contact in case of force majeure on vacation.
- Collect information about placesyou want to visit and places you shouldn’t go to.
Do not forget to take documents and money on vacation – add everything you need to the list
As for the documents, do not forget to make photocopies of them – it is absolutely useless to carry the originals to the beach with you. But on the folder with the originals, you can (just in case) glue sticker with your coordinates and a promise of reward to the finder.
Documents to take with you on your trip:
- The voucher itself and all the papers/ reference books from travel agencies.
- Cash, plastic cards.
- Prescriptions from a doctorif you need special medications.
- Train / plane tickets.
- Driver’s license if available (suddenly you want to rent a car).
- If a baby is traveling with you – his metric with a stamp of citizenship and permission from the second parent…
- Hotel reservation.
What medicines to take on vacation – a travel first aid kit for all occasions
You can’t do without a first aid kit on vacation. Of course, it’s good if you don’t need it, but it’s impossible to predict everything.
What to put in it?
- Adsorbents (enterosgel, act / coal, smectite, etc.).
- Analgesics and antispasmodics.
- Remedies for fever, colds, burns and allergies.
- Diarrhea remedies, bloating.
- Corn and regular plasters, iodine, bandages, hydrogen peroxide.
- Itching relievers from insect bites.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Nausea pills and laxatives.
- Cardiovascular drugs.
- Enzymatic agents (mezim, festal, etc.).
What to take on a trip – a list of toiletries and cosmetics
As for cosmetics, each girl is determined individually – what she might need on vacation. In addition to decorative cosmetics (preferably protecting from UV rays), you should not forget:
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Napkins, cotton pads.
- Special foot cream, which after excursion trips will relieve fatigue.
- Perfume / deodorant, brush paste, shampoo, etc.
- Thermal water.
Add to the list what to take on a trip from technical accessories and electronics
In our time, you cannot do without technology. Therefore, do not forget:
- The phone and its charging.
- Camera (+ charging, + blank memory cards).
- Laptop + charger.
- Flashlight with batteries.
- Electronic book.
- Adapter for sockets.
A list of things to do at sea – don’t forget to take on vacation beach gear
For relaxing on the beach, add separately:
- Swimsuit (better than 2) and flip flops.
- Panama and sunglasses.
- Tanning products.
- Insect repellent.
- Beach mat or air mattress.
- Beach bag.
- Things to brighten up your beach holiday (crosswords, book, knitting, player, etc.).
What additional things to take on the trip?
Well, in addition, you may need:
- Comfortable shoes for excursions.
- Clothes for every occasion (go out, climb the mountains, lie in bed in the room).
- Dictionary / phrasebook.
- Inflatable pillow on the road.
- Small cosmetic bag for little things (tokens, batteries, etc.).
- Bag for souvenirs / new things.
Well, and most importantly – do not forget to leave all your fatigue, problems and resentments at home. Take only positive and good mood on vacation!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!