Bologny’s editors continue to fantasize and “bring to life” famous historical figures, characters from paintings, books and cartoons.
Let’s travel back in time and imagine what Adam and Eve would look like if they lived in our time. We decided on this experiment – and that’s what happened. Let’s take a look at a small selection of illustrations and appreciate the modernized images of Adam and Eve.
- “It was enough for one man to fall in love with a woman for the world to become what it is.” Voltaire
See also: What human emotions would look like if they were human
- “A woman is dangerous for every paradise.” Paul Claudel
- “Adam and Eve is a hymn to humanity, a hymn to love. Oneness with nature, the oneness of husband and wife is there in perfect harmony. ” Alexander Men
- “After all these experiences, I see that I was wrong about Eve before. It is better to live with her outside of paradise than without her in paradise. In the beginning, I found that she talked too much. Now I would be sad to lose the sound of this voice. I bless the misfortune that brought us together and taught me to appreciate the kindness of her heart and the tenderness of her character. ” Markt Twain
- “A woman is both an apple and a snake.” Heinrich Heine
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!