Why does hair grow on a woman’s back
It is believed that a woman’s body should be perfectly smooth, and excess hair should be ruthlessly disposed of. And if shaving your legs and armpits is quite simple, then it is almost impossible to remove the hair on your back on your own. The hair on the back of girls delivers a lot of grief and becomes the cause of the development of an inferiority complex.
Why do women have vegetation on their backs and how to get rid of it? Let’s try to figure it out!
Why do women get hair on their backs?
First of all, it is worth understanding what is considered a “hairy back” in women. Almost all girls have a small light fluff on their lower back. This is absolutely normal: you should not remove such hairs, so as not to provoke their darkening and increased growth. In addition, many men find such fluff very sexy. Excessive hairiness is worth talking about if the hairs appear all over the back and have a dark color and a rigid structure.
There are many reasons why girls may have hair on their backs:
- Increased levels of male hormones… If a woman has a lot of testosterone in her body, hair may appear on her face, chest, and back. To find out the level of hormones in the blood, you should pass special tests. And doing this is very important: hormonal imbalances can cause health problems and difficulties in conceiving. However, a slightly increased testosterone level may indicate that a woman is passionate in bed and active in sex, so it is possible that the hair on the back is just proof of your fiery temperament.
- Heredity… The number of hair follicles in the skin and the characteristics of body skin hairiness are genetically determined. If a woman has a “hairy” mother and grandmother, she will most likely have a tendency to have hair in the “wrong” places, for example, on the back.
- Pregnancy… Due to hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy, hairs can appear on the chest, abdomen and back. Do not worry: after childbirth, excess vegetation disappears by itself.
- Hypertrichosis… There is a genetic abnormality in which body hair grows too much and too long. It is impossible to recover from hypertrichosis, so patients simply remove their hair using photoepilation or laser depilation, so as not to attract too much attention to themselves.
- Anorexia… In women who are dramatically losing weight, body hair begins to grow more actively. This is a compensatory reaction: due to the hairline, the body tries to regulate thermoregulation, since the body temperature decreases due to the thinning of the subcutaneous layer of fat.
- Race… Eastern and Caucasian women have more body hair than Slavs and Europeans.
- Eating a lot of protein foods… There is a hypothesis that women who consume large amounts of protein have more active body hair growth.
How to get rid of back hair?
The choice of depilation method should be chosen depending on the amount and shade of hair on the back:
- If the hairs are thin, but dark, and their number is small, you can not remove them, but lighten… To do this, you can use inexpensive hair dye or hydrogen peroxide.
- Dark thick hairs can be removed with photoepilation in a beauty salon… This procedure is quite expensive, but the result will be long-term.
- Shugaring… Fine hairs can be removed with sugaring. This method is quite safe, moreover, hair will not grow for several weeks. If you do the procedure regularly, after a while the hairs will become thin, weak and almost invisible.
- Laser depilation… With the help of a laser, you can remove hair from the back once and for all. The laser can only be used if the hairs are dark and the skin is light. Otherwise, you will have to choose a different method.
What shouldn’t you do with back hairs?
It does not follow shave back hair, especially on your own. First, there is a high risk of injury to the skin. Second, the hair will grow thicker and coarser, making it more visible.
Hair Removal Epilator on the back is also not suitable: the risk of ingrown hairs and the development of an inflammatory process increases.
It is undesirable to remove hairs with questionable “folk” methods… For example, on the Internet you can find tips to use an infusion of poisonous plants or a concentrated solution of potassium permanganate to get rid of excess vegetation. Using these products can cause skin burns or a serious allergic reaction!
When should you see a doctor?
If a woman’s hair began to appear on her back, chest and abdomen suddenly and in large quantities, while she notes a violation of the menstrual cycle and a deterioration in well-being, it is worth contacting a doctor as soon as possible. Similar symptoms indicate a hormonal imbalance, which can be caused by inflammatory disease of the ovaries, pituitary adenoma, or an overdose of drugs containing hormones.
Hair on the back of women can be very frustrating. Fortunately, there are many methods available to quickly fix the problem. You can always contact a beauty salon. And if you don’t want to do this, then you should learn to accept your body as it is!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!