Every woman with age is faced with such a problem as sagging arms – and this is especially true for those who lead a sedentary lifestyle or malnourished.
To get rid of this trouble, you need to devote only 20-30 minutes of exercise a day, and then you will simply admire the beautiful shape of your arms and shoulders, as well as your own perseverance in achieving the goal.
The content of the article:
Many women are chasing results in order to lose weight as soon as possible without physical exertion, choose strict diets with inadequate food, because of which the skin of the body becomes flabby, and muscle atrophy develops.
In order for the muscles to be in good shape, in parallel with diets, it is necessary to increase the load, go in for sports.
Video: Exercises for limp arms (with a weighted ball)
These exercises help develop biceps and triceps.
It should be remembered that before exercise it is necessary to stretch the muscles – especially those to which more attention will be paid in training.
Exercises for limp arms for biceps
- Concentrated one-arm flexion:
To perform this type of exercise, you must arm yourself with one dumbbell. For beginners, it is recommended to take dumbbells from 1.5 to 2 kg, gradually increasing the weight.
If there were no dumbbells at home, you can take 1.5 liter bottles and fill them with water.
- To press, sit on a chair, bench, or fitball with your legs bent at the knees.
- Take a dumbbell or water bottle in one hand, place your elbow on the inside of your thigh. Place your other hand on your thigh.
- Unbend and bend your arm with weight.
Watch your breath: when bending the arm, inhale, when unbending, exhale.
There is one nuance in this exercise: if you unbend your arm to the end, then the brachial muscle also works.
Exercise should be done 8-10 times 3 sets for each hand.
- Variable flexion of the arms while sitting
For alternating curls of the arms, you will need two dumbbells or bottles of the optimal weight for you.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand and sit straight on a chair or bench, straighten your back.
- Begin to bend your right arm from the dumbbells as you inhale and extend as you exhale, then your left.
- When performing this exercise, the elbows of the hands should not move to the sides.
- When bending, the hand with the dumbbell turns towards itself.
Do the exercise in several sets.
- Bending the arm for biceps in a standing position with the “Hammer” grip
For this exercise, take dumbbells or water bottles.
- Stand up straight.
- Raise your right hand with a dumbbell or bottle without turning your hand and lower
- Raise your left hand and lower
Do the exercise in several sets.
- Simultaneous flexion of the arms in a standing position
Pick up dumbbells or water bottles.
- Stand up straight.
- Begin to simultaneously bend both arms with weight so that they are palms facing you. Make sure your back is straight at this time.
- When bending the arms, inhale, when unbending, exhale.
- When performing this exercise, you can change the angle and raise your arms not to your chest, but to your shoulders.
It is necessary to bend your arms in 3 sets of 10 times.
To complicate the exercise you can take heavier weights or increase the number of repetitions.
5 Triceps Exercises for Sagging Arms
Video: Exercises for flabby arms for triceps
- Extension of arms with dumbbells in a prone position
To extend the arms with dumbbells lying down you will need bench or narrow bench.
- Lie on a bench and grab a dumbbell or water bottle.
- Raise both hands with fillets or bottles up.
- Then, while inhaling, bend your arms slowly so that your elbows do not go to the sides.
- As you exhale, straighten your arms back.
Do the exercise in 3 sets several repetitions.
Attention: when performing the exercise, you should bend your arms carefully so as not to hit the face with dumbbells.
- Extension of arms with dumbbells in a sitting position
- Sit straight on a chair or bench.
- Take a dumbbell or water bottle in one hand.
- Raise your arm with the weight up and straighten it.
- As you inhale, bend your arm back so that the dumbbell or bottle is behind your head.
- As you exhale, bring your hand back.
Do this exercise 8-10 times. in 3 sets.
Attention: when bending your arms, be careful not to hit the dumbbells on the head.
- Extension of the arm back in a slope
Take dumbbell or water bottle with optimal weight.
- Step forward with one foot and bend your knees so that you are in a stable position.
- Tilt the body forward slightly. The head is in line with the spine.
- With one hand, rest on the knee in front, and bend the other 90 degrees.
- When inhaling, straighten your arm back, while exhaling, bend it.
For a good result, you need to do the exercise until a burning sensation in the muscles, in several approaches.
- Triceps push-ups from the bench
Suitable for the exercisee to a bench or bench… If these accessories are not available, a sofa can be used.
- Stand with your back to the bench.
- Place your palms on it and straighten your legs so that the pelvis remains in a hanging position
- Begin to bend your arms and lower your pelvis without touching the floor. The back should be straight.
Squeeze out in this way 8-10 times 3 sets each.
To complicate the task you can put your feet on a second bench or stool
In this exercise, dumbbells and benches are not needed.
- Place your palms on the floor and bring your legs back. Beginners can kneel down.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart.
- Begin to lower your torso down without moving your elbows to the sides.
- Lift your torso back up.
Do push-ups without arching your back.
Lower your torso deepbut don’t touch the floor.
Stretching the arms – exercises to prevent sagging arms and shoulders
Stretching should be done after all the exercises.
Stretching exercises will help relax muscles after exertion and make them more elastic.…
- Stretching the muscles of the arms in a sitting position “in Turkish”
- Sit cross-legged on the floor in a Turkish fashion.
- Extend your left arm towards your right shoulder.
- Bend your right hand and place it so that it is behind your left hand from you.
- Using your right hand, bring your left to your shoulder and relax as much as possible. You should feel the muscles in your left arm stretch.
Repeat the same stretch with the other arm.
Pull one hand it takes up to 8 seconds.
- Triceps stretch
This stretch can be done both sitting and standing.
- Extend your right hand up.
- Begin to bend your right arm back so that your palm touches the shoulder blade. When stretching your right arm, help your left.
Repeat the same with the other hand.
- Stretching the arms using the “lock” from the arms
- Sit or stand up straight.
- Raise your right hand up and take your left back.
- Next, try to cross your hands behind your back so that a “lock” is formed.
- If your hands are not so flexible, you can take any towel or other material and grasp it with your hands on both sides.
- When doing this stretch, you should feel a stretch in the muscles in your arms and count to 8.
Repeat stretching with the other hand.
This simple set of exercises does not take much time, it can be included in daily morning exercises.
Exercising everything 15-20 minutes a day, you will prevent flabbiness of the arms and return the arms and shoulders to their former beautiful shape and elasticity.
What exercises do you prefer to prevent sagging arms? Share your feedback in the comments below!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!