When was the last time you looked at your family photo albums? Surely each of you has quivering and nostalgic shots that instantly immerse you in the past. For many years, netizens have been creatively recreating photographs of yesteryear, from which tears are welling up.
These shots remind us that time flies fast, but there are things that don’t change no matter what: love for each other. A word of caution: after viewing these collages, you may be tempted to revisit your family photos and repeat them. At Bologny, we believe this is a great idea for family fun!
- “More than 20 years later, we are still dirty guys.”
- “Then and now: my brother and I decided to recreate our baby photo”
See also: The power of DNA: 20 people who are full copies of their relatives
- “The difference between the pictures is 17 years. 2004/2021 “
- “Back to Childhood: Me and My Brothers”
- “For my mother’s 60th birthday, my brothers and cousin, I recreated a snapshot from our family album – my first day in kindergarten.”
- “It’s been 34 years …”
- “I found the very place on the stone bridge where my father kept me 30 years ago.”
- “Dad wanted to repeat his childhood photo with Santa”
- “My son and me. The difference is 27 years: the same blanket, cradle and overalls! “
- “And this is me and my son! We are 3 years old in these photos “
- “My fiance and I finally found the same spot in Central Park where my grandparents took this photo back in the 40s.”
- “3 sisters. 37 years have passed … “
- “My best friend and I on the first day of high school and then the last day.”
- “The tree and me. 2003/2020 “
- “40+ years later”
- “Left: me with my newborn son. Right: my father is holding me in his arms. “
- “My mother is with me (1989), and I am with my son (2017)”
- “The first photo shows my son in 2010, and the second one shows me in the 1980s. Both photos were taken in my parents’ backyard. “
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!