When a person truly loves what he does, he puts a piece of his soul into every creation. It is by this principle that the heroine of today’s article lives. Olga Tolstunova is fond of his work as an art critic. Thanks to this talented girl, many people can take a fresh look at works known all over the world.
On your Instagram channel Olga recreates famous characters, celebrities and paintings, and then writes a text about a work of art and provides interesting facts about that particular work of art or artist. It is worth taking a glimpse of these works, and you immediately plunge into another world. The absolute resemblance to the paintings is really striking, but the most important thing is the cascade of feelings that the artist seems to pass through himself. It looks like u Olga it turned out superbly to copy these works, and not only technically, but also emotionally.
Even if you don’t care about art history, painting legends in the author’s interpretation Olga Tolstunova will surely respond with warmth in your soul. Editorial staff COlady hopes its re-creation will help refresh the memory of famous works and arouse interest in art.
- “Bust of Nefertiti”
- “Guessing Svetlana”, Karl Bryullov
- Daune O’Neill, George Washington Lambert
- The Chocolate Girl, Jean-Etienne Lyotard
- “Ukrainian”, Ilya Repin
- “Narcissus”, Caravaggio
- Medusa, Caravaggio
- “Sportswoman”, Ivan Kulikov
- Christmas by Eden Upton Addis
- Pablo picasso
- The Bridesmaid by John Everett Millais
- “Tea Party”, Konstantin Makovsky
- Medusa, Carlos Schwabe
- Young Italian Girl by Friedrich von Amerling
- Roman Lady by Frederic Leighton
- The Lacemaker, Vasily Tropinin
- “Princess Volkhova”, Mikhail Vrubel
- “Judith and the Head of Holofernes”, Gustav Klimt
- “Russian beauty”, Konstantin Makovsky
- “Spanish Woman with a Tambourine”, Henri Matisse
- Nakamura Utaemon, Natori Shunsen
- Self-Portrait with a Peacock Vest, Egon Schiele
- “Girl with a Pearl Earring” by Jan Vermeer
- “Portrait of a Young Girl” by Petrus Christus
- “The Woman in Gold” by Gustav Klimt
- Self-portrait Mariam Aslamazyan.
- Lady Lilith by Gabriel Rossetti
- Self-portrait of Vincent Van Gogh.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!