Does your long hair get in the way of your daily activities? Or perhaps your hairdresser has cut your hair a little shorter than necessary – and now you’re not sure how to style it?
Regardless of whether you have long hair, medium or short, a messy bun will always give you a great look. With a wide range of options, this hairstyle will suit any occasion.
Creating the perfect bun does not take much of your time and effort.
Preparing to create a sloppy beam
- Select the styling products you need. You can use mousse or textured hair spray. But even if you don’t have these products, a messy bun can be easily done with just an elastic band and fingers.
If you want to do this hairstyle for an important event – like a wedding or prom – buy hair accessories in advance.
You may also need a soft brush, a wide-toothed comb and an elastic ponytail for perfect styling. It is advisable that the elastic does not have metal elements, as they can damage the hair.
Important: Hair is in perfect condition for a messy bun two days after washing.
- Choose moussewhich will make your hair pliable while making it look soft and natural. Additionally, you can use a mousse designed to create volume.
If you have very fine hair or want your hair to last for a long time, use hairspray. For a more natural look, choose a reapply microfine spray, for a brighter look, choose a volumizing, soft varnish.
If you have very soft or recently washed hair, you can experiment with dry shampoo to add texture.
- Make your look more original and sophisticated by using hairpins, decorative flowers, jewelry with precious stones – or other hair accessories.
Creating a sloppy bun
- Use your fingers to comb through your hair and pull it up in a ponytail. Get rid of the “roosters” by smoothing them down with your hand. If this does not work, you can use a wide-toothed comb or soft brush. Hold the tail with one hand and secure the elastic with the other. Make sure it is firm, but not too tight.
- Twist the ponytail, wrap it around the elastic – and push the ends of your hair under it. For greater reliability, secure the resulting bundle with invisible ones.
Advice: If you want the bun itself to be more voluminous, comb your hair after pulling it into a ponytail.
When you have given them a lush texture, spray with a fixing polish.
- Spray hairspray all over your hair to keep it looking longer.
- You can complete the look with accessories (hoops, headbands, hairpins, etc.). If you wish, you can leave a couple of strands hanging loosely over your face.
Video: Hairstyle in the style of a Sloppy bun
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!