For people with a fourth negative blood group, it is recommended to use a mixed diet, excluding seafood from your diet and opting for meat products such as lamb, rabbit and turkey.
What should be the 4 negative blood type diet (foods)? An expert nutritionist reports.
Features of people with blood group 4 –
Only eight percent of the world’s population has this blood type. Such people do not have a very strong immune system, as well as a very weak digestive system, and they are practically unable to resist viral (infectious) diseases – the fourth blood group, unfortunately, combined all the existing shortcomings of the third and second groups.
The fourth blood group is the youngest in terms of evolution. In addition to the weaknesses that the fourth blood group acquired from groups A and B, it also has acquired strengths: representatives of this blood type have excellent adaptation to changes in their diet, which allows them to achieve the most effective results in such a difficult task as losing weight.
Nutritionists, doctors and nutritionists are sure that everyone should follow a blood type diet!
Diet for people with blood group 4 –
For the 4th – blood group (mixed type), this technique involves building the menu in such a way as to minimize the risk of developing anemia.
Based on scientific research, experts have identified a list of foods that naturally lead to weight loss, provided that these foods are consumed daily in the basic diet. There is also a list of products, the use of which in the diet entails inevitable obesity due to a decrease in metabolic processes and metabolic rate.
A mixed blood type assumes a choice of diet based on the merger of the menu for groups A and B. But the main difficulty lies in the fact that the consumption of meat for the 4th group is fraught with fat deposits and is difficult due to low acidity.
In the diet, the main orientation for this group is aimed at a vegetable diet and a substitute for animal proteins – tofu. Flour, legumes, corn, wheat and buckwheat should be added to the menu with great care – it is preferable to avoid these foods or limit their consumption as much as possible.
The basis of a mixed-moderate diet for the 4th blood group is low-fat fish, meat (in particular, dietary turkey, lamb), amino acids in dairy products (cheese), fruits and vegetables (excluding citrus fruits with their juices, tomatoes and spicy pepper) and the complete exclusion of seafood. Walnuts and peanuts will help speed up metabolic processes and lose those extra centimeters (in moderate doses, of course). Flaxseed will be an excellent cancer prevention.
Recommendations for people with blood group 4 –
- The use of fermented milk drinks in the diet, as well as various types of low-fat cheese;
- Use in the diet of bean curd, olive oil, nuts, cereals and cod liver;
- Moderate consumption of legumes;
- Exclusion from the diet of corn (corn porridge) and buckwheat, ham, bacon and red meat;
- Daily consumption of non-acidic fruits and vegetables, with the exception of pepper, black olives. Useful – pineapples, algae and greens;
- A sharp increase in weight in people with the fourth negative blood group can be a consequence of a decrease in the acidity of gastric juice and poor digestion of meat products. In this situation, it is recommended to reduce the amount of meat in the diet and replace the resulting difference with vegetables, which are also considered a good source of protein. Fatty meat for this group of people is strictly prohibited – the body is not able to assimilate it;
- Regarding fish products, one should dwell on such useful breeds as pike with cod, mackerel, sturgeon and sea bass. Salmon, flounder and smoked herring should be completely eliminated from the diet;
- Bananas, pomegranates and oranges should be excluded from fruit berries, and cranberries, grapes, kiwi and pineapples should be introduced into the diet. Healthy vegetables include broccoli and cauliflower, garlic, eggplant and beets, as well as parsley with celery;
- Whole milk, processed and blue cheese, as well as brie cheese are excluded from the diet without fail; butter and ice cream are also not worth getting carried away with. Sour milk products such as yogurt, kefir, fermented baked milk, low-fat cottage cheese and sour cream are allowed.
Nutritional Tips for People with Blood Type 4
This type of person needs to monitor their cholesterol levels. In order to avoid problems with the body, meat products such as pork, duck, chicken and ham should be avoided. Lamb and rabbit meat, liver and veal are allowed several times during the week. The main source of protein is fish, which supplies the body with essential nutrients and helps to build muscle mass. Seafood is bad for this blood type. The exception is edible snails, which contain substances useful for the prevention of cancer.
Given that most types of beans are harmful lectins, legumes should also be avoided. Dishes from “pinto” beans and green lentils, soybeans will be useful.
Useful foods for people with blood group 4:
- Turkey, lamb, lamb, rabbit meat;
- Sea bass, sturgeon, taimen salmon, rainbow trout, mackerel, pike, longfin tuna, cod, edible snail;
- Yogurt, goat milk, homemade low-fat cheese, kefir, low-fat sour cream, pressed cottage cheese, Mozzarella cheese, goat’s milk cheese;
- Olive oil;
- Walnuts, Edible Chestnuts, Peanuts, Flaxseeds;
- Oat bran, millet, rice bran, oatmeal (oatmeal), rye bread, soy flour, brown rice and wheat germ bread;
- Broccoli, beet tops, sweet potatoes, eggplant, mustard leaves, parsley, cucumbers, celery, cauliflower, parsnips, dark beans, red beans, pinto beans, green lentils;
- Cherries, grapes, pineapples, kiwi, cranberries, gooseberries, figs, plums, lemon, grapefruit;
- Green tea, coffee, grape, cherry, carrot, cranberry, cabbage juices;
- Garlic, horseradish, curry;
- Chamomile, Rosehip, Ginseng, Echinacea, Hawthorn, Licorice, Alfalfa, Ginger, Strawberry.
- Halibut, beluga, molluscs, anchovies, pike, flounder, shrimp, smoked salmon, oysters, sea turtle, crayfish, striped perch, edible frogs, salted (pickled) herring;
- Duck, quail, partridge, heart, venison, pork, goose, chicken, buffalo meat;
- Butter, whole milk, parmesan, brie, Camembert, blue cheese;
- Sunflower, cottonseed, corn, sesame oil;
- Seeds of sesame, poppy, sunflower, pumpkin, hazelnuts;
- Corn and all products made from it, including flakes, kamut, buckwheat;
- Artichoke, yellow and red peppers, avocado, black olives, shiitake mushrooms, radish, chickpeas, vegetable beans, golden beans (shoot), black beans;
- Bananas, guava, carom, oranges, pomegranates, mango, persimmon, coconut, rhubarb, prickly pear (fruit);
- Carbonated (soda) drinks, black tea, orange juice, ethyl (distilled) alcohol;
- White (wine, balsamic, apple) vinegar, pepper grains, anise, edible gelatin, capers, white, cayenne, black and allspice peppers, almonds, ketchup, barley malt, pickles;
- Mullein, senna, aloe, meadow clover, linden, coltsfoot, skullcap, corn silk, hops, rhubarb.
Reviews from forums from people who have experienced the effects of diet
I have just the fourth negative blood group. And I’m proud of her))) It’s a shame that you can’t have almonds – I adore them. But the diet itself is good. I’ve been sitting on it for a month now. The effect is still small, but there is. I’m getting used to the turkey, I replaced the pig skewers with lamb pilaf – no less tasty, by the way. It’s a bit hard with vegetables – I can’t stand most of the “healthy” vegetables from Adamo. But for the sake of your beloved, what you can not do.))
And this diet helped me a lot. I began to fit into the dresses that I had removed on the mezzanine for a long time.)) For breakfast I make myself light salads of cucumbers, celery and cauliflower with olive oil. I wash down the whole thing with coffee, I no longer buy black tea at all. I dine with fish with vegetables and assorted fruits of pineapple, blackberry, kiwi and grapes, and I dine with green tea with rose hips, cheese and boiled turkey. I rarely pamper myself with meat. I do the fish steamed or bake, mainly cod. In short, I eat on a “blood” diet. The result – the husband stopped looking to the left)))). So the suffering was not in vain.
My mom is on such a diet. In principle, the weight keeps normal and looks better. I haven’t made up my mind yet. I can still refuse buckwheat, but pork is beyond my strength. So far, she began by feeding her husband shrimp with mussels.)))
Girls, there is definitely a point in the diet! I lost eight kg in a month! Sat, like a fool, on a buckwheat diet for almost a month – and all to no avail. And on a diet by blood group – there is an effect right away. It was a bit hard for the first week without my favorite products, but nothing, I got used to it. When I refused tomatoes, even my stomach stopped hurting. And I kept wondering why I suffer so much heartburn after tomato juices and tomato-sour cream salads … In short, diet is great. Recommend.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!