How to cleanse the liver at home effectively and correctly – certified experts of the Bologny magazine (doctors, nutritionists and nutritionists) will help us to understand the issue.
Remember that expert opinion cannot replace medical advice, therefore, before using this or that method of cleansing the liver at home, consult your doctor. The material presented below is purely informative, and not stimulating in nature!
The content of the article:
Anna Savina, nutritionist and specialist in preventive nutrition, talks about the functions of the liver and the rules for cleaning it.
One of the most important functions of the liver is to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. And in our modern world, she has to work in an emergency mode. Poor ecology, polluted air, unhealthy diet and the use of small amounts of fluids lead to slagging of the body. When there are a lot of toxins and toxins, we start to get sick.
At first, minor signs of slagging may appear: fatigue, lethargy, drowsiness, excess weight, dull hair, yellow teeth, instability to colds, frequent SARS. Then things start to get more serious.
Do not wait until you have serious health problems, you need to cleanse the body systematically every 3 months or change your lifestyle so that the liver does not become too clogged.
You can effectively cleanse the liver by following these recommendations:
- First of all, you need to start drinking water about 6-8 glasses a day. How do you know if you are drinking enough water? You need to see what color the urine is. If it is dark yellow, then things are bad. The urine should be white-yellow, light in color.
- Eat more vegetables… The advice seems to be good, but how to figure out exactly how much? “More” means that you need to eat about 500-600 grams of vegetables per day.
- Zswap meat for fish and chicken…
- Discard starchy foods. Eat cereals together. There are enough complex carbohydrates to satisfy all your needs.
- Replace all sweets and candies with fruits… You need to eat 300-400 grams of fruit per day, which on average equals 2 apples, although fruits can be very different – those that grow in your region.
If you adhere to these tips, then it will be enough to clean the liver once a year, since you will significantly reduce the load on this organ and toxins will be excreted with water in a natural way. You can cleanse the liver with drugs. For example, Enteros Gel is perfect, as well as the use of a green smoothie half an hour before breakfast.
For a smoothie, you need to take 100 grams of any greens (parsley, dill, lettuce), 200 grams of oat or coconut milk and grind in a blender.
Read also: How to cleanse the intestines at home correctly? Effective methods – we cleanse the body and lose weight
What is liver cleanse? Why it is necessary to cleanse the liver
The liver in the human body performs more than half a million functions, and the load on it is enormous. But this load is aggravated by the wrong attitude of a person to his health, by no means healthy food and the presence of bad habits. How to quickly cleanse the liver at home? Our experts report.
Since the liver is a huge and complex mechanism that acts as a barrier to all harmful substances and toxins, it periodically needs a gentle and attentive attitude towards it, as well as “cleansing”. All harmful substances passing through the vessels of the liver can be deposited in its ducts, forming stones in the gallbladder, which not only serve as constant sources of intoxication in themselves, but can also block the outflow of bile, leading to very serious consequences. If this process is allowed to flow, then the stones can be very large, and they are removed only by surgery, along with the gallbladder.
Timely cleansing of the liver and gallbladder can save a person from such serious consequences, improve digestion, as well as the general condition of the body, and help get rid of excess weight.
To clean the liver at home is nothing more than stimulating contractions of the gallbladder, opening the duct through which bile leaves, preventing stagnation of bile due to its increased separation into the digestive tract cavity. Today there are many medicines that serve as choleretic properties. But it is best to cleanse the liver with the help of folk remedies, of which there are also a lot.
In order to cleanse the liver without causing harm, before the procedure, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the main contraindications and undergo the necessary examination – with the consultation of a therapist, ultrasound and X-ray of the liver, gallbladder (to exclude the presence of large stones or stones in the ducts).
You might be interested in: How to Detoxify Your Body Competently – Nutritionist Tips
Contraindications for cleaning the liver at home
- Any colds, infectious diseases.
- Upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, weakness.
- Diseases of the digestive system, internal organs.
- Exacerbation of any chronic diseases.
- Stones in the gallbladder, in the ducts of the gallbladder.
- Hepatitis, cholecystitis, liver cirrhosis; cancer of any organs.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding.
- Infection with parasites – worms, lamblia.
- Very severe fatigue, stress, nervous feelings.
- Serious diseases of the heart and blood vessels, grade 3 hypertension.
- Condition after surgery, after any bleeding.
- Condition after a heart attack, stroke.
If a person has large stones in the gallbladder, liver cleaning can be performed only in a hospital, under the supervision of a doctor. In this case, home cleaning of the liver is prohibited, because it can lead to very serious health consequences and even a threat to life.
How do you know when it’s time to cleanse your liver? Frequency of liver cleansing
The liver is a hardworking organ that functions without interruption. The trouble is that, according to our own feelings, we rarely guess that the liver needs our help and a little rest – the liver never hurts, it does not “signal” with almost any symptoms. Hints of slagging in the liver and malfunctioning of the gallbladder may be the following signs:
- Bitterness in the mouth.
- Digestive disorders, diarrhea or constipation, belching, flatulence.
- Belching “fatty” after a meal high in oil and fat.
- “Hepatic” age spots on the face, neck, back and chest, rashes on the face, acne (especially in the forehead).
- Yellowish white of the eyes, plaque on the tongue.
- Feeling of fullness in the right hypochondrium, tingling.
- Pain on the right, which is worse after eating fatty, heavy food.
These signs can speak not only of a malfunction of the liver, but also of malfunctions in the functioning of other organs of the digestive tract. In any case, a doctor’s consultation will be very useful and timely in order to identify the true cause of these violations.
If liver cleansing is indicated for you, it should be done no more often than once every six months, preferably in spring and early autumn… Experts say that cleaning the liver must be done without fail. in the second or fourth phase of the moon, or during the full moon…
Preparing for a liver cleanse procedure at home
- Cleansing the liver must be performed when creating a special emotional mood for the procedure, a feeling of relaxation and peace, establishing an optimistic mood to obtain an excellent result from the use of this remedy.
- Before cleansing the liver, you must adhere to a light diet in the diet, preferably a vegetarian one, for two weeks to a month.
- To prevent serious consequences, before cleaning the liver, it is necessary to undergo a course of anthelmintic treatment, to make sure that there are no lamblia in the body.
- It is best to cleanse the liver in the body’s purification system, and before this procedure, carry out a course of bowel cleansing – then the results will be much better.
- Cleansing the liver should not be carried out against the background of treatment with any medications.
- Before starting the procedure, you need to carefully think over your diet after cleaning, take care of fresh vegetables and fruits (no nitrates and chemicals, this is very important), fresh protein, dairy products. You should completely revise your diet for the future, otherwise all the positive results from cleansing will soon be nullified. To prepare freshly squeezed juice, you must have a juicer. You should give up bad habits – smoking, alcohol – for at least one month.
- Immediately before the procedure for cleansing the liver, you can do an enema with slightly salted cool water to remove toxins and fecal stones from the lower intestines.
Effective and affordable home liver cleansing methods
Vegetable oil to cleanse the liver
This method of liver cleansing is quite time consuming, so you need to be patient for five weeks. In the first week in the morning on an empty stomach, immediately after sleep, you need to drink half a teaspoon of any vegetable oil (sunflower, olive, sesame).
In the second week, it is necessary to drink a teaspoon of vegetable oil in the morning. In the third week, increase the dose of vegetable oil to a dessert spoon.
In the fourth week, you need to drink a tablespoon of vegetable oil daily. During the fifth week, you need to drink a glass of vegetable oil every morning. If during the process of cleansing the liver there is a persistent upset of the stool, or pain in the abdomen, the process must be stopped.
Tubage (dyubage) is a very effective method of cleansing the liver
For this procedure, you will need a package of sorbitol, as well as an electric heating pad, cleaning should be done in the morning, on an empty stomach, after emptying the bowels and bladder. In half a glass of hot water, you must dissolve three tablespoons of sorbitol, immediately drink the drink in small sips.
After that, you need to lie on the sofa, on your right side, putting a heating pad on the liver area. You need to lie down for two hours. After about two to three hours, there will be an urge to empty the intestines – bile and toxins will come out. The call can be repeated one or two more times.
If there was no urge to defecate, you need to do a cleansing enema to remove toxins from the intestines. Such a tyubage must be done once a week for two months, and then take a break for six months.
Gentle liver cleansing with castor oil and cognac
This method is recommended for those who are afraid of the cleansing procedure, or who are starting a body cleansing program for the first time. In the morning, on the day of the procedure, you need to do an enema. On the days of liver cleansing, you need to eat only apples, drink apple juice.
At about seven o’clock in the evening, you need to drink 50 grams of brandy. After half an hour, you need to drink 50 grams of castor oil. In the evening you can drink clean water, but not mineral water; there is nothing. At night, there may be an urge to defecate, mucus and stones will come out with feces.
It is recommended to apply this method once a month for three months, and then take a break for a year.
The most famous method for cleansing the liver is with lemon juice and olive oil.
This method is perhaps the most effective. For the procedure, you need to take a glass of olive oil (first, cold pressed) and freshly squeezed lemon juice, the procedure should be carried out after seven in the evening, and on the day of the procedure, you must limit your diet only to apples and juice from them.
At seven o’clock in the evening, you need to drink two pills of no-shpa, drotaverine or allochol, then go to bed on your right side, put a heating pad on the liver area (you can get up to the toilet). Then, from eight to nine o’clock, you need to drink lemon juice and oil in small sips (they should be slightly warmed up) in turn, in small portions, until everything is drunk. On the right side, on the heating pad, you need to lie for a total of three hours.
Immediately, nausea or even vomiting may occur – this is a normal phenomenon, as the body’s reaction to the elimination of toxins into the intestines. By the morning, you may have an urge to defecate – stones, mucus, plugs that clogged the ducts will come out with the feces. In the morning, you need to do a cleansing enema. This liver cleanse is recommended two to three times a year.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!