A plucked facial massage at home will help get rid of acne, blackheads, scars and other blemishes. There are several techniques of pinch massage, which you need to choose based on the task at hand.
Whatever technique is chosen, you need to learn all the subtleties of the massage. Do not forget that any procedure has a number of contraindications, and a pinch facial massage is no exception.
Earlier, we introduced readers to the technique of pinch massage for weight loss and tummy tuck
The content of the article:
- General rules
- Jacquet massage technique
- Korean myostimulating massage
- Oriental massage
- Anti-aging massage technique
Contraindications to a pinch massage of the face – who should not be performed?
Even such a seemingly harmless procedure has its own contraindications.
The fact is that with a pinch massage, a fairly strong seizure of the skin occurs. So strong that there is a risk of damaging the skin and disrupting blood circulation.
To avoid negative consequences, it is not recommended to carry out the procedure of a pinch facial massage if:
- There are unhealed lesions on the face.
- The presence of flat warts.
- Pinching or loss of sensitivity of the facial nerve, neuralgia.
- Allergic rash, dermatoses, eczema.
- Viral infections.
- Low pain threshold.
- Hypertonic disease.
- Inflammatory processes.
- Joint problems.
- Chronic diseases at the stage of exacerbation.
- Body temperature is over 37 degrees.
- A recent deep peeling procedure.
- A large number of moles on the face.
If you have a symptom or a group of symptoms from the list, it is highly undesirable to carry out a plucking facial massage procedure!
General rules for plucking facial massage – how to prepare and perform?
At first, it may seem that pinching massage is easy to perform, and does not require special skills. But in reality this is not the case, because if you overdo it, existing skin problems can begin to progress.
The procedure takes on the strength 20 minutes, it is best done in the morning after washing.
Before the very manipulation, you need to carefully prepare the skin and hands. Since a pinch facial massage is performed on dry skin, you need to rid it of sebum with the help of antiseptic preparations. The same should be done with the fingers so that the hands do not slip when gripping the skin. If necessary, talcum powder can be used.
Creams are not used for a pinch massage of the face, due to the peculiarities of the technique.
Video: How to independently do a pinch facial massage
The technique of plucking facial massage is based on the following actions:
- Intense gripping of the skin and subcutaneous layers… The pinches should be quick and deep.
- Kneading circular movementsaffecting the skin and subcutaneous layers. Performed to relax the face.
- Vibration-like patting… Patting is alternated with pinching to allow the skin to rest.
One of the tasks of massage is to eliminate subcutaneous inflammation and suppuration.
During the massage, strong tweaks are used, in this regard, breaks in pimples and the release of their contents to the outside are possible.
Regardless of which technique of plucking facial massage is used, during the procedure, the identical massage lines…
Groups of massage lines:
- The massage line begins in the décolleté area, reaches the chin, then goes to the ears and goes down to the shoulders.
- The massage point starts between the eyebrows, goes above the eyebrows and ends at the temples. Pinching in this area is almost impossible, so the area is massaged with kneading and vibrating movements.
- The next group is in the eye area. Massaging movements of the upper eyelid are made from the inner edge to the outer, and the lower eyelid – from the outer to the inner. Do not use pinches in this area.
- The massage point starts in the middle of the nose and goes to the ears.
- The massage lines begin at the wings of the nose and work towards the ears, passing through the cheekbones.
- The massage lines begin at the corners of the lips and work towards the earlobes.
- The next group starts in the center of the chin and runs along the mandibular bone in different directions.
Any pinching massage should end with kneading the skin.
At the end of the procedure, the face must be smeared with a cream with a soothing effect.
Jacquet’s plucking facial massage technique
The most convenient way to perform a massage forefinger and thumb…
The pinching should be quick, the skin is grabbed – and released at the same moment. In no case should the skin be pulled back.
The procedure must be performed as follows:
- First, you need to cleanse the skin and hands from grease to avoid slipping.
- Prepare the skin for stress with stroking.
- Then you need to relax the muscles of the face using circular rotations clockwise.
- Then you can do pinching along the massage lines with increasing intensity and depth. You need to start from the forehead, gradually sinking to the chin.
- When you are finished with pinching, you can move on to patting, observing the massage lines.
- The face needs to be stretched with pressing in a circular motion.
- Apply a soothing cream to the skin.
Video: Jacquet pinch facial massage
Korean myostimulating pinch facial massage
This technique is recommended for deep wrinkles, puffiness and loose skin. It improves blood flow, significantly increases muscle tone, makes the skin elastic and gives it a healthy look.
The peculiarity of this technique lies in the special method of pinching. A small area of the face is grasped and compressed with gentle, pulsating movements using the thumb and forefinger 30-40 times.
- To get rid of horizontal wrinkles on the forehead, you need to start the exercise by massaging the beginning of the eyebrows, moving towards the middle.
- To get rid of saggy skin under the eyes, you need to tighten the upper part of the cheeks, and then begin to pulsate the entire area under the eyes, moving from the sides to the center.
- To improve the contour of the face, you need to grab the edge of the chin, mentally draw diagonal lines extending from the corners of the mouth, and begin pulsating movements along this line.
- To get rid of the double chin, you need to tighten the lower contour of the face, then begin to pulsate the entire area under the ears, starting at the level of the earlobe and reaching the mandibular bone.
Regular plucking massage of the face with this technique provides a good rejuvenating effect and makes the face more toned.
A plucked facial massage using oriental technique will allow you to return the oval of the face
Based on the reviews about the pinch massage of the face, with the correct implementation of this technique, the oval of the face can be tightened even in the most hopeless situations.
The procedure includes the following steps:
- Rhythmic tingling from middle of chin to earlobes. When massaging this area, a neutral tingling sensation is felt.
- Pinches under the mandibular bone, gradually approaching the earlobes, contribute to the formation of the contour of the face. For ease of execution, it is recommended to tilt your head back.
- Smoothing the chin area. Smoothing movements are made from the center of the chin towards the earlobes.
- Massaging the neck. The head is tilted back and smoothing movements are performed. It is necessary to start from the chin, smoothly dropping to the neckline.
The massage can be finished when the skin color in the neck area has changed from beige to pink. For people with thin skin, 10 minutes will be enough.
For those with thicker skin, the procedure should be extended up to 20 minutes.
Anti-aging plucking facial massage technique
If you perform the procedures for 3 months, at least 2 times a week, it will save you from fine wrinkles, as well as make deep wrinkles less noticeable. To enhance the effect during the procedure, you can use a face scrub with the addition of coffee grounds.
Use 3 powerful massage techniques:
- Light patting with fingers or palms.
- Pinching or pulsating movements with two fingers.
- Strong pressure on problem points.
Video: Anti-aging pinch massage
You need to pinch and press until light pain occurs, but no more.
Important! After using one of the 4 facial massage techniques, use a soothing cream to prevent irritation.
Also, after the procedure, it will be useful to wipe the skin with a piece of green tea ice or apply an anti-wrinkle cream.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!