In war, as they say, all methods are good. And if the fight is declared overweight, it is better to use all possible means in combination.
Among the effective and simple methods of dealing with body fat, it is worth highlighting a pinch massage of the abdomen. It is definitely worth taking note of for those who dream of a wasp waist.
The content of the article:
- How does the plucking massage of the abdomen work?
- Indications and contraindications
- General rules of execution
- How to prepare, necessary funds
- Technique of execution – instruction, video
- Results and possible complications
How plucking massage works for slimming the abdomen – the benefits of the technique
A pinch massage is a procedure during which problem areas of the body are manually massaged. The main technique used during massage is squeezing, pinching fat folds…
The massage technique is very simple, it is easy to do it yourself at home. But this procedure can also be found in the prices of beauty salons.
Another advantage of the method is for the procedure no additional tools required and expensive funds. Your hands and any oily body cream are enough.
Video: Pinch massage – how to make your waist thin
Most often, pinch massage is performed on the abdomen, sides, thighs, but it can be performed on any part of the body: arms, buttocks, and even the face.
In cosmetology, by the way, pinch facial massage is popular.
Pinching the skin improves its tone, provides a lifting effect, reduces flabbiness, improves color and general condition. Thanks to massaging problem areas, the blood circulation process is enhanced, excess fluid is removed from the tissues, volumes are reduced, and the figure is corrected.
For a month of self-massage, you can achieve reducing the waist by 2 – 3 centimeters, improving the appearance of the skin, increasing its tone and elasticity. If you regularly do a pinch massage in the abdomen, as a pleasant bonus, you can get better bowel function, better stool, and a feeling of lightness.
Interesting: plucking massage was known in antiquity. Hippocrates noted in his works: “Tingling of tissues helps to tighten the skin, reduce flabbiness, emaciation.”
In Russia, the analogue of pinch massage was the patting of the steamed skin with a bath broom. This increased blood circulation in problem areas, promoted fat burning.
Indications and contraindications for plucking massage of the abdomen
The procedure is recommended to be carried out, if desired, to lose weight in the waist area, to reduce the amount of fat deposits in the lower abdomen and on the sides, and to correct the contours of the figure.
In addition to the fat burning effect, massage improves the condition of the skin, and also has a positive effect on the functioning of the digestive tract.
Its conduct can be shown when:
- Laxity of the skin of the abdomen.
- The presence of cellulite and skin lumps.
- Weakness of the abdominal muscles.
- Disorders of the process of bowel movement (constipation).
Like any beauty procedure, pinch massage has contraindications:
- It is not recommended for women with fresh stretch marks, as as a result of strong effects on the skin, stretch marks may become more pronounced.
- In addition, during pregnancy, it is unreasonable to engage in body shaping, including using this method. Pregnancy is a contraindication to any exposure to the abdomen. Active kneading of fat folds and tension of the abdominal muscles can lead to an increase in the tone of the uterus, which is fraught with the threat of termination of pregnancy.
- Any damage to the skin of the abdomen is also a limitation to self-massage. It is necessary to wait until the damaged skin recovers, and only after that start the course.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including ulcers, gastritis, colitis, pancreatitis are a contraindication to the procedure.
General rules for performing massage
To get the maximum effect from the procedure, you should adhere to the general rules for its implementation:
- Massage should be done regularly, every day.
- The duration of the course is at least a month.
- For a more pronounced effect, you can repeat the sessions twice a day (morning and evening).
- The duration of the procedure should be at least 15 minutes.
- The massage is performed on an empty stomach (in the morning it is better to do it on an empty stomach, before breakfast, and in the evening – 1.5-2 hours after eating).
- After the procedure, you should refrain from eating for at least 1 hour.
- Pinch massage is a universal method of body shaping; it can be practiced at any age in the absence of contraindications.
How to prepare for an abdominal pinch massage, what you need
For the procedure, you need to prepare oil or greasy body cream… The product must be applied to the skin to improve the sliding of the fingers over the body – and to make the massage less painful.
In addition, cosmetics moisturize the skin, increase its elasticity and improve its appearance, so that the effect of the massage will be more noticeable.
Advice: you can use both conventional nourishing and special anti-cellulite creams.
Almond and coconut oil has a good effect on the skin.
From special anti-cellulite products it is worth highlighting “Expert” from Faberlik, “Body Cream, Modeling a Silhouette” from Pure Line, Fitness Body from Floresan. These are inexpensive but effective products that nourish and tone the skin.
No more tools and devices are needed.
If you wish and have free time, pinch massage can be supplemented massaging problem areas with special rollers, contrast shower, rubbing the skin with a hard towel or massage brush with natural bristles, wrap. In this case, you need to prepare the above-described items and “devices”.
Advice: the effectiveness of the procedure will be higher if you do the massage in 2 stages, and add a contrast shower between them.
Technique for performing a pinch massage of the abdomen – instructions
It is not difficult to perform a pinch massage, but there are several important nuances:
- First, you need to start with light pinching, patting, stroking. This will warm up the skin and prepare it for further exposure. Only after a few minutes of light exposure can you move on to more intense massaging movements.
- Secondly, for the session, you need to take a comfortable body position so that the stomach is as relaxed as possible. The most convenient way to do the procedure is lying on your back with your knees bent. You can start it immediately after waking up – or before going to bed. Alternatively, reclining on a soft armchair or sofa.
On a note: for those who like to watch TV with a cup of tea and sweets, the habit of performing a pinch massage while watching your favorite TV show will allow you to see changes in appearance after 2 weeks.
Another important point: all massage movements are performed clockwise… This improves intestinal motility and relieves many gastrointestinal problems.
Video: How to do a plucking massage of the abdomen
- Apply cream or oil to the skin of the abdomen and sides, rub it.
- We start with light pinching of the abdomen with your fingers (it is better to massage with both hands).
- Walk over the entire problem area, perform the massage for at least 3-4 minutes.
- Then increase the pressure with your fingers, pressing the skin and fat deposits harder.
- With the “ribs” of your palms, grab the fat fold and, rubbing your hand on hand, knead it.
- Grab the fat fold between the “ribs” of the palms – and, as if rolling it, move your hands a few centimeters to the side.
- Work your way over your entire abdomen in this manner.
- The next movement: grab the fold with an even palm and a folded hand, then press on the fold with your fist, pressing it to the palm of your hand.
- Repeat this movement all over your abdomen.
- The massage should be finished with rubbing movements (you can just intensively stroke your stomach with your hands or use special terry gloves, a brush or a hard towel for this).
Important! Avoid pinching yourself too hard, or bruising may remain on your skin. But when massaging, it is important to feel the effect on the adipose tissue, otherwise the procedure may not bring the desired effect.
It is not necessary to clearly repeat the above instructions, movements can be chaotic, and some techniques – especially if they are too painful for you – can be excluded.
But it is important to repeat the sessions regularly, to massage during at least 15 minutes, start by warming up the skin – and finish with rubbing.
Completion of the pinch massage, results and possible complications
At the end of the massage, you can do skin wrapusing formulations to increase its tone and elasticity.
It is not necessary to purchase cosmetics, you can prepare compositions for wrapping from simple components: clay, cinnamon, honey, algae, essential and base oils.
You can repeat massage courses as needed, there are no restrictions on the sessions. Having achieved the desired result, you can do the procedure to maintain shape 2 – 3 times a week for a long time.
As a rule, the procedure is well tolerated and has no complications, if performed correctly and in the absence of contraindications. Even with high sensitivity of the skin, small bruises disappear within a week, and when the skin “gets used” to the effect, no traces remain on it.
Girls who have experienced this method of dealing with extra centimeters at the waist are surprised that such a simple and affordable way as self-massage turns out to be so effective.
And if you connect to it with proper nutrition and light physical activity, the positive changes in the figure will be even more noticeable.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!