Effective and trendy diets 2019
Losing weight many people are inspired by the example of “stars” of screens and stage. In this article, you will learn how your favorite “stars” lost weight. Take advantage of their experience to find the body of your dreams!
1. Alexandra Bortich
The girl managed to lose 26 kilograms, which she gained for the role in the film “I’m losing weight.” She had to get in shape for more than a year, which, according to nutritionists, is the physiological rate of losing kilograms, which is not harmful to health.
The main principles of Alexandra Bortich’s diet are quite simple:
- You need to eat in small portions: after you finish your meal, you should feel that you are slightly not full. The feeling of fullness will appear in 15-20 minutes.
- Sweet, flour and fried foods should be forgotten forever.
- The menu should be based on low-calorie meals. This can be porridge in water, steamed vegetables, baked fish and meat.
Each meal should be complex: it is imperative that breakfast, lunch and dinner contain proteins, fats and carbohydrates. This simple, but at the same time rational diet helped Alexandra lose 26 kilograms in just a year.
However, in order for the weight not to return, you will have to adhere to proper nutrition after gaining the figure of your dreams, otherwise the weight can quickly return.
After giving birth, the singer gained 15 kilograms.
However, the following nutritional principles helped her quickly get in shape:
- Avoiding dairy products. Refusal may be partial, for example, the singer could not do without hard, low-fat cheese.
- Replacing sugar with honey. Naturally, honey is a source of large amounts of glucose, but it is absorbed much better, and the calories obtained with honey are consumed faster than those that entered the body along with sugar. It is advisable to eat no more than 2-3 teaspoons of natural high-quality honey per day, and this should be done in the first half of the day, so that glucose is completely converted into energy.
- Vegetables should be the basis of the diet. They should be eaten both raw and baked.
3. Alexander Semchev
This actor managed to break the record: he lost 70 kilograms! Alexander believes that the basis of his success is the correct diet, which he developed independently, having studied many books on dietetics.
Alexander Semchev advises adhering to the following principles:
- Avoid fried foods and sweets. Food should be baked or steamed, not fried.
- Seasonings and oils should not be added to cooked dishes.
- The basis of the diet should be vegetables and lean meats and fish.
- It is important to completely abandon alcoholic beverages, which are very high in calories and negatively affect the functioning of the digestive system.
4. Ekaterina Skulkina
Ekaterina lost 11 kilograms. In this she was helped not only by sports: she adheres to the principles of a healthy diet, which not only allow you to limit the amount of calories entering the body, but also normalize metabolism.
Catherine advises anyone who wants to follow her example to eat as follows:
- Complex carbohydrates, for example, cereals or bread, should be consumed in limited quantities and only in the morning.
- The basis of the diet should be vegetable soups, broths, as well as lean meats.
- You need to eat five times a day, at the same time, so that the digestive system has time to prepare for the next “intake” of food. You need to eat at intervals of 3-4 hours: this will create an optimal regimen for breaking down fats and converting them into energy.
5. Elena Stepanenko
The ex-wife of Yevgeny Petrosyan managed to get rid of 17 kilograms of excess weight: after the divorce, she became younger and looks much better due to the fact that her figure has become much more graceful.
To lose weight, Stepanenko adhered to the following principles:
- You should not limit yourself to your favorite dishes. However, it is necessary to control their volume. Do not eat more at one meal than will fit in the palm of your hand.
- You need to eat 6 times a day.
- Between meals, you need to drink 2 liters of water per day. It speeds up metabolic processes and helps to improve metabolism. However, if you have kidney problems, you should not increase your fluid intake. You can drink mineral water instead of regular water, especially if you exercise and lose electrolytes through sweat.
Modern “stars” try not to sit on rigid diets and do not advise limiting the amount of daily calories consumed to a minimum. They recommend eating healthy, avoiding unhealthy foods and drinking plenty of water. Nutritionists agree with this: only adherence to the principles of a healthy diet will help you lose weight, and at the same time not spoil your health!
Add to your diet sports loads, and the result will not be long in coming.
What principles do you adhere to in nutrition, dear readers?
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!