How to choose children’s rubber boots correctly – practical tips
“Nature has no bad weather” – all kids know this. A pair of comfortable waterproof boots will help your baby not spoil the fun of jumping through puddles and keep the legs warm in bad weather. Parents only have to take a responsible approach to the choice of such an important pair of shoes in order to create the most comfortable conditions, regardless of the weather.
The content of the article:
Types of children’s rubber boots – how to choose rubber boots for a child according to the season?
Among the variety of color models, it is important to understand which type of children’s rubber boots are more for you. suitable for the season…
- Boots with knitted lining – ideal at the beginning of autumn, when it is still warm.
- Warm rubber boots for children with fur – useful in late autumn, when it gets colder. Children’s rubber boots with insulation are great not only for rainy weather, but also for snowy slush.
- Boots with an inner warm felt boot – can be worn at any time of the year. The felt boot itself is usually made of felt, fleece or fur. On a warm day, you can put them on without a felt boot, and in cold weather you can put in a boot and not be afraid of puddles or frost.
- Combined rubber and textile boots – lighter than usual, but high children’s rubber boots are more suitable for deep puddles and snowdrifts. The toe of such boots is made of rubber, and the rest is made of a protective waterproof insulated fabric. Boots with a drawstring on the bootleg are especially comfortable. These boots can be easily slipped onto a high-rise or wide-footed leg, and the laces are pulled back for added protection from the water.
Sizes of children’s rubber boots
As you can see, the sizes of children’s rubber boots start from 22-23 models. This is due to the recommendations of orthopedists – do not wear rubber boots for children under 3 years old, because in such boots there is no orthopedic insole for the correct formation of the foot, and during a long walk there can be an ideal “greenhouse effect” for the development of fungal infections. So a baby under 3 years old can wear non-rubber membrane boots…
To select the correct size, pay attention to the following features of the leg:
The optimal length includes 1 cm of free space between the toe and the boot. This provides an additional warming effect. To calculate correctly – circle the foot on the paper and measure its length.
Sufficient lift can be determined by fitting. You will not be able to put on a boot of the correct size if it does not fit the instep of your leg.
Usually 3 types of fullness are offered: narrow, medium and wide. It is important to take this parameter into account, because with a narrow foot, the leg will dangle in wide shoes, and with wide fullness, it can be compressed, disrupting blood circulation.
Important tips for choosing rubber boots for kids
- The heel and toe of the boots must be tightotherwise they quickly lose their shape and it is difficult to walk in them.
- PVC boots are lighter and last longerthan boots made of 100% rubber (rubber).
- It’s better to try on boots in the eveningwhen the baby’s legs are slightly larger.
- To check the reliability of the boots, fill them with dry paper and put them in a bowl of water. If the paper does not get wet, then they are not leaking.
- The sole should be thick, flexible and soft.
How easy it is to breathe outside after rain! The pleasant air seems to be filled with freshness and purity. And if you know how to choose rubber boots for a child, then you don’t care about puddles! It remains only to calmly watch the adventures of your little explorer.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!