How long have you looked at your family archives?
According to experts, nostalgic memories are good for our health. But what if, instead of just thinking about good memories, we tried to recreate them? For many years now, a flash mob has been popular on the Internet – people recreate their old family photos, trying to take into account everything to the smallest detail: location, clothing, facial expressions and much more.
The heroes of our collection, years later, repeated their old photographs and for a second returned to the past. Whether they succeeded or not, it’s up to you!
1. “Recreating a special moment: love in the third trimester”
2. “I saw this apron while shopping and decided to invite my sisters to recreate our mom’s favorite Christmas photo that was taken 23 years ago.”
3. “My mother and I repeated a photo taken about 20 years ago.”
4. “Some things don’t change even after years.”
5. “We recreated an old photo for our grandmother’s photo album”
6. “My dad (left) holds me as a baby, and I (right) holds my newborn son.”
7. “My sister got married over the weekend, so we decided to recreate a precious shot from our childhood.”
8. “26 years later. Me and my twin sister on our 30th birthday. Our most awkward photo “
9. “Christmas photo of my family, recreated 20 years later”
10. “My younger brother and I recreated a few more photographs of 2000 for my grandmother’s 80th birthday”
11. “Christmas 1991 and 2019”
12. “We are cousins who were born three months apart. The difference between the pictures is 24 years. “
13. “A few years later, we recreated one of my favorite photographs.”
14. “I found a picture of my father shortly after he died a year ago. Finally, I recreated this frame. “
15. “13 years later”
You might be interested in the following material: Creative drawings by the artist, created using shadow on ordinary objects and a few strokes
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!