Beer is a high-calorie and satisfying drink. However, even more “heavy” snacks are often served with it, wondering then where the excess weight comes from. Do you want to change the situation? Then it is worth replacing salted nuts, smoked fish and chips with light dietary snacks for beer, which are recommended to be made with your own hands.
Basic rules for diet snacks
- When cooking, do not use commercial dressings (for example, mayonnaise), which contain many preservatives and vegetable oils, which makes them harmful and high in calories.
- It is better not to fry meat and vegetables, but to bake or boil them.
- If you cannot do without chips, then it is recommended to make them yourself by thinly slicing and cooking potatoes in the oven.
- Although it understands how to prepare dietary snacks for beer, you should not overuse their quantity. As well as the volume of the foamy drink itself.
- When choosing products, it is advised to give preference to white meat, fish and seafood.
Cooking and serving light beer snacks
To begin with, it is proposed to create an interesting dish. breaded chicken to be baked in the oven. Required Ingredients:
- chicken breast – 200-210 g;
- lemon juice – 6-7 ml;
- hot pepper for pungency;
- low-fat kefir – 5 tbsp. l .;
- ground corn flakes – 10 tsp
Peel the fresh breast and cut into longitudinal slices (weight – about 20 g). Rub the poultry on all sides with hot pepper and table salt. Then sprinkle the slices with fresh lemon juice. Mix well with your hands. Put in the cold for an hour, after which pour kefir (up to 2%) inside and add chopped corn flakes.
Mix again, then leave to infuse overnight. The next day, just before serving, line each chicken piece with a viscous mass of flakes and kefir. Arrange the blanks on a baking sheet. It is important to cover its surface in advance with a thin sheet of parchment. Bake the beer snack for about 10 minutes, then turn or turn on the overhead fire. Continue until golden brown, spending the same amount of time.
In the same way, you can prepare lean white fish fillets, large seafood, or tamped lean minced meat. But cornflakes can be replaced with starch or small bread crumbs.
The next beer snack will be prepared seafood, for which you will need:
- shrimp and peeled mussels – 200 g each;
- fresh dill – a few branches;
- rock salt to taste;
- a third of a lemon;
- garlic – 3-4 cloves;
- black pepper;
- low-fat cream – 3 tbsp. l.
Wash the shrimps and mussels without the shell, removing the chitin from the intestine and sand, respectively. Then put prepared seafood on the surface of the container, sprinkle it with juice squeezed out of a third of lemon and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix gently and then leave to marinate.
After an hour, rub a small form, where and put the shrimp with mussels. Add chopped garlic cloves and pour in low-fat liquid cream. Put an exquisite beer snack in a hot (190-195 degrees) oven, where simmer for about 10-15 minutes until the liquid evaporates and an appetizing crust appears.
For those who love meat more vegetables, I will like the recipe for which you need:
- thin potatoes – 250 g;
- oblong onions – 100 g;
- narrow eggplant – 250 g;
- garlic / parsley;
- tomato paste – 1 tbsp l.
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp l .;
- soy sauce – 1 tbsp l .;
- salt / paprika / hot pepper;
- dry red wine – 2 tbsp. l .;
- breadcrumbs for boning.
Peel all vegetables carefully. Rinse in filtered cold water. On a cutting board, cut the potatoes and eggplants into very thin slices, and the onions into half rings. Now combine tomato paste, wine, salt, chopped parsley, lemon juice, paprika, crushed garlic, soy sauce, pepper and salt in a wide bowl.
Stir in the thick dressing, then sift the cornstarch onto a flat plate. Dip the prepared vegetables in the sauce in turn, and then dip in the starch. Transfer the pieces to a baking sheet. Bake potatoes, onions and eggplants until golden brown for a quarter of an hour. Also, why not make your own beer to have more control? This way, you’re confident on what ingredients for homebrewing you’re gonna be drinking.
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!