For every self-respecting woman, manicure is an obligatory procedure. Hands, by which a lot can be said about a person, should always look perfect. Well-groomed hands these days, among other things, are also a sign of wealth.
The content of the article:
The most popular types of manicure and their benefits
Some of us carry out manicure at home, some – exclusively in the salon, preferring a professional approach to this issue. Both those and others are concerned about the question – what types of manicure are the most popular today?
Classic manicure for perfect nail correction
Most common in Russia. This type of manicure is considered “Wet” and cut… When the hands are neglected, this is an ideal way to tidy up your nails. You can call this option “ambulance” for nails.
Benefits of a classic manicure
- The speed and ease of the procedure.
- The only way to fix the “worst state of affairs”.
- Risk of injury to the cuticle.
- Burr appearance in the case of non-professionalism of the master.
European manicure for easy and painless manicure
An unedged type of manicure, invented in Europe. Basis – cuticle removal without scissors… A gentle and safe way to take care of your nails.
Benefits of European manicure
- Mild effect on nails.
- Safety (in comparison with the classic look). That is, the absence of cutting tools and, accordingly, minimizing the risks of infection.
This procedure is not suitable for everyone. If the skin is very coarse, then it is almost impossible to remove it in this way.
Spa manicure to prolong the youthfulness of the hands
A procedure for women who want to hide the age of their hands. For this method, preparations with ceramides are used to provide elasticity to the hands.
Benefits of spa manicure
- Peeling effect.
- Pleasant procedure, thanks to aromatic additives.
- Relaxing massage hands (at the end of the procedure) to relieve tension.
- Comprehensive care – moisturizing and softening the skin, its nutrition with ceramides and vitamins.
- An elite treatment that provides aristocratic well-groomed hands.
Hot manicure as a treatment for problem nails
An excellent solution in situations such as:
- Dry brittle nails
- Dry hands
- Injured cuticle
This type of manicure is often combined with European or classical, and is also recommended for children with thin delicate cuticles and men with closely spaced vessels.
The procedure is carried out using a special apparatus that has:
- Heating mode up to forty degrees
- The mode of maintaining the temperature of the desired level
- Healing and nourishing lotion
Hot manicure benefits
- Moisturizing and effectively nourishing the skin of the hands.
- Softening the cuticle.
Hardware manicure is the most modern type of manicure
One of the types of European manicure. The basis is the removal of the cuticle with a special machine with a diamond nozzle-ball. The professionalism of the master is a prerequisite for a successful manicure. Hardware manicure is suitable for problems such as:
- Wet nail plates.
- Ribbed nails.
- Various damage to nails.
- Stratification of nails.
The procedure is traditionally carried out exclusively on dry skin, and all manicure operations are performed using an apparatus with rapidly rotating nozzles.
Advantages of hardware manicure
- Correction of the shape of nails.
- Alignment of the nail plate.
- Perfect nails when performing this type of manicure every two weeks.
Japanese manicure for nail restoration
A treatment that allows your nails to look perfect. This method is comprehensive care to strengthen, grow and nourish nails. Japanese manicure is especially recommended if it is necessary to restore the nail plates after removing the extended nails. Such a manicure takes about an hour.
Benefits of Japanese manicure
- Contributing natural nail growth…
- Elasticity, shine and healthy shade of the nail plates.
- The use of beeswax, pearl crumbs, cucumber extract, zinc and ceramides for the procedure.
Japanese manicure technology
- The choice of serum for nail restoration in accordance with their condition.
- Cuticle treatment with scrub gel and oil, algae and ceramic sticks.
- Application of mineral paste with microelements with polishing blocks to fill microcracks on the nail plates.
- Polishing with special powder with beeswax.
- An exfoliating hand peeling followed by a rose petal mask.
- Hand massage and application of toning cream.
Gel manicure to strengthen nails
This procedure is an artificial coating on the nails. Purpose – protection of nail plates, aesthetic restoration and strengthening.
Benefits of gel manicure
- Coating nails with biogel instead of varnish.
- The absence of aggressive components in the biogel composition.
- No nail preparation required (grinding and acid treatment).
- A durable coating over the top of your nails.
- Minimal risk of brittle nails.
- Slower cuticle growth…
- Elimination of such a nuisance as delamination of nails.
- Duration of effect… Once every two months, you can correct the part of the nails that are branching.
Shellac – permanent manicure for a long time
An ideal solution for those women who are tired of repainting their nails after each dishwashing. Shellac – special coatingwhich is a mixture of gel and varnish. It serves for nail extension.
Benefits of Shellac manicure
- Long lasting effect – lasts a long time, firmly, without losing quality. Smooth surface even after a week and a half.
- Strengthening the nail plate.
- Protection of nails from various harmful external factors.
- Possibility of unlimited application and modeling of nails.
- Easy to apply.
- Does not make nails heavier, does not require filing.
- Odorless in the solvent (for Shellac removal), hypoallergenic.
French (French manicure) – natural nails are in fashion
The well-known technology – creating maximum lightness and natural manicure… The manicure consists of two shades of varnish (paint) of a natural color. As a rule, white is for the tips of the nails, beige (pink) is for the main part of the nails.
- Impeccable accuracy and naturalness of nails…
- The use of gel and acrylic materials.
- Execution, both on long and short nails.
- The ability to perform manicure at home, on one’s own.
What kind of manicure do you prefer? Reviews of women
– The best manicure is hardware. The skin remains soft and looks neat. I am very happy with it.
– I prefer gel. The procedure is pleasant, in contrast to the classic edging. Stick on tips, smear with gel, dry under a lamp – class.)) But acrylic – brr, “bor-machine” like a dentist. Although they are equally persistent. Difference: “breakage” of the gel nail is only breakage of the tip. In the case of acrylic, the nail itself comes off.
– Gels are the best! They look great, feel good. I only have a problem with the growth of nails.))) They grow too quickly – I have to constantly make corrections. And money is not always there.
– Acrylic, definitely! Nails are beautiful! And even ugly nails can be fixed. And if you constantly wear it, then the nail itself (your own) begins to grow more correctly. Most durable technology in my opinion (and taste). But the gel does not correct the shortcomings.
– Acrylic is complete nonsense. I only use the gel method. After acrylic, the nails exfoliate, become thin, brittle. That’s horrible! I then restored my nails for six months. I do not advise.
– I really like acrylic. Three years already on it. The gel did not suit me. And with a design in acrylic – there are more advantages.)) Try an acrylic jacket, you will like it.
– I’ve tried everything! There is nothing better than a gel. Acrylic is also good, but it is very difficult to find a master. And … advertising is lying. Acrylic does not restore or fix anything. The whole world sits on the gel – practical, beautiful, comfortable.
– I tried Shellac. Terrible (sigh). Nails have become just awful. Even worse than after building up. And bio-gel is also nonsense. Nothing curative. I prefer high-quality painting for that kind of money. All sorts of flowers.
– I got hooked on extended nails since the wedding. The girlfriend persuaded. And since then I can’t see my nails. Only extended ones – long, short, different curls, etc. They look very neat.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!